Add bleed blood on hit and skill dmg possible?

Question

Add bleed blood on hit and skill dmg possible? 

Using poision animation... 

Will this cause lag and can it be done trough source and not client? 

Sorry if its wrong section wsnt sure where to post it. 

4 answers to this question

I suppose you could do something like changing soulshot effects, what do you wanna do exactly? a passive skill for a single class or something like that? also, which client are you using?

Either way, it should be possible to do something that from the server's source, you could take a look at abnormal effects and try to do some workaround with em
unknown.png

7 hours ago, 911reg said:

I suppose you could do something like changing soulshot effects, what do you wanna do exactly? a passive skill for a single class or something like that? also, which client are you using?

Either way, it should be possible to do something that from the server's source, you could take a look at abnormal effects and try to do some workaround with em
unknown.png

It cant be in shots cuz mage animation is in caster hands and im asking generally im not working on any project rn but i think it would be cool if characters bleed on pvp 🙄

11 hours ago, ๖ۣۜG๖ۣۜL๖ۣۜO๖ۣۜR๖ۣۜY said:

It cant be in shots cuz mage animation is in caster hands and im asking generally im not working on any project rn but i think it would be cool if characters bleed on pvp 🙄

well then, again, you can do some workaround with the server sided bleed abnormal effect