Can new members be more crative to get post?

Zorr0

I know im not a pro user or old, but when i write something i try to make usefully or interesting post.

But im rly tired too see cheap spam , and guys how ans only to get post whit sh1ts like " yes i love" , "ty" , "lets try"

":O" etc etc etc etc etc , maybe can read the hole Thread and make some good comment or something..

its just my opinion.

From the Staff we're with you. :P

But members don't hear us.So we get to punish, dekarma, ban users.

That's all.

Good topic I can tell if a member push others not to spam then they're going to give more attention huh?

-Blane

From the Staff we're with you. :P

But members don't hear us.So we get to punish, dekarma, ban users.

That's all.

Good topic I can tell if a member push others not to spam then they're going to give more attention huh?

-Blane

i will hunt them untill they stop xD

Z

yea but sometimes the staff are too strict....i got -1 some months ago for making a second post after a post that was mine too...But i wanted help and they havent answered me for about 3 days...it was the only solution...anyway there are not all guys like this...

P.S Zorr0 the Spam Hunter :P

yea but sometimes the staff are too strict....i got -1 some months ago for making a second post after a post that was mine too...But i wanted help and they havent answered me for about 3 days...it was the only solution...anyway there are not all guys like this...

i will need help for Pro greek figther xD

offtopic about Black Jack   XxRxX (+25/-11) Black Jack (+2/-3) + Already dekarmed for this. In topic November 20, 2008, 03:49:32 PM

NobLe (+11/-1) Black Jack (+2/-3) - -1 oxi gia ta 3 post alla gia to oti dn epsaxses h dn rwthses In topic May 01, 2008, 11:30:58 PM

fakoykas (+15/-3) Black Jack (+2/-3) - 3 posts stin seira In topic May 01, 2008, 10:33:50 PM

TheMentaL (+21/-1) Black Jack (+2/-3) + sharing a helpfull guide In topic April 21, 2008, 11:12:15 PM

nazghoul (+7/-2) Black Jack (+2/-3) - Anipitrepto video!!!! In topic February 27, 2008, 04:35:13 PM

@zorr0: yes there are many creative ways to raise your post counts but of course many guys probably want a mini exploit or topic thats requires 20 posts or 30 (just a small number bigger than that is surely detectable by us if not already) by replying thnx thnx etc bla bla bla..i ll say again:we are not strict you make us take our decisions. i recognise the fact that lineage fades time to time and there are no big exploits running AROUND as i recognise that most of the times some of the mods are strict and their decisions are overeacted sometimes

You had -2. I looked up your karma stats and I saw that you take -2 for the same reason so I gave you back +1