Multiskills Hi5, Animations, textures?

Shadin

I have a Hi5 multiskill server for friends and managed to make kamaels wear shields, heavy and robe... and to make all chars equip dualdaggers and kamael weapons. The problem is that they look awful. When you do it, they just stay like petrified xD sorry, I dunno how to explain it... I mean, you can move and attack, but you don't see the animation.

Also the kamael with the shield looks good except for when you stop walking/running, they keep running in the same place xD

Anyone knows how can I fix these issues?, as it is multiskills, I want to make all chars to be able to equip everything........

Thanks in advance!

24 minutes ago, Shadin said:

I have a Hi5 multiskill server for friends and managed to make kamaels wear shields, heavy and robe... and to make all chars equip dualdaggers and kamael weapons. The problem is that they look awful. When you do it, they just stay like petrified xD sorry, I dunno how to explain it... I mean, you can move and attack, but you don't see the animation.

Also the kamael with the shield looks good except for when you stop walking/running, they keep running in the same place xD

Anyone knows how can I fix these issues?, as it is multiskills, I want to make all chars to be able to equip everything........

Thanks in advance!

For Kamaels need to edit retail animations. In my anim pack v2.0 kamaels can wear shields / sigil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sYgCMR-ELI&list=PLgHN4Kfjq1YzJ4LT2BGVEoGdizCz4tcfE&index=4

26 minutes ago, NevesOma said:

For Kamaels need to edit retail animations. In my anim pack v2.0 kamaels can wear shields / sigil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sYgCMR-ELI&list=PLgHN4Kfjq1YzJ4LT2BGVEoGdizCz4tcfE&index=4

Your knowledge is astonishing, I hope that one day I can learn as much as you😁

11 hours ago, Shadin said:

Your knowledge is astonishing, I hope that one day I can learn as much as you😁

You can simply add missing animations in LineageWarrior.int, inside your system folder. For example, kamaels and orcs' animation set number 10 is missing (you'll figure it out once you open the file). you can simply copy/paste MFighter's animations and change '_MFighter' to '_MOrc' on the animation names, for example, and it should work fine, but still some animations won't be played, you'll have to try each animation one by one on all races if you wanna get it working the right way, it's a huge ass work though, so if you wanna try it, it'll take you some time. DM me if you need any help with it though.

13 hours ago, 911reg said:

You can simply add missing animations in LineageWarrior.int, inside your system folder. For example, kamaels and orcs' animation set number 10 is missing (you'll figure it out once you open the file). you can simply copy/paste MFighter's animations and change '_MFighter' to '_MOrc' on the animation names, for example, and it should work fine, but still some animations won't be played, you'll have to try each animation one by one on all races if you wanna get it working the right way, it's a huge ass work though, so if you wanna try it, it'll take you some time. DM me if you need any help with it though.

Thank you, I tried to do the changes but any change I make the characters just stands like crucified xd I guess I need to investigate more...

4 hours ago, Shadin said:

Thank you, I tried to do the changes but any change I make the characters just stands like crucified xd I guess I need to investigate more...

Download L2Editor 

then open it, go to Animations, and then open, for example, Kamael.ukx so yo'll be able to see the animation names like this:
unknown.png

that way you'll know which animations you can or can't use.

Then once you open LineageWarrior.int you'll notice that there's an array of animations for each character

[0]= hand (no weapon equipped)
[1]= 1HS weapons
[2]= 2HS weapons

[3]= Dual Swords
[4]= Pole weapons
[5]= Bows
[6]= array number 6 is unused on all races, and you shouldn't add any animations to it

[7]= dual fists
[8]= crossbow
[9]= rapiers
[10]= dual daggers

Ancient Swords use the same animations as 2HS weapons

That said, you can now add animations to all classes, you can even add rapier and crossbow animations for human classes, for example.

a_1.gif

So you just need to add the missing animations to each character, and remember to always respect the file's structure (always put dual dagger animations after rapier animations)

not the best explaination but i think this should be enough for you to figure it out 😛

21 hours ago, 911reg said:

Download L2Editor 

then open it, go to Animations, and then open, for example, Kamael.ukx so yo'll be able to see the animation names like this:
unknown.png

Then once you open LineageWarrior.int you'll notice that there's an array of animations for each character

[1]= 1HS weapons
[2]= 2HS weapons

[3]= Dual Swords
[4]= Pole weapons
[5]= Bows
[6]= array number 6 is unused on all races, and you shouldn't add any animations to it

[7]= dual fists
[8]= crossbow
[9]= rapiers
[10]= dual daggers

That said, you can now add animations to all classes, you can even add rapier and crossbow animations for human classes, for example.

a_1.gif

So you just need to add the missing animations to each character, and remember to always respect the file's structure (always put dual dagger animations after rapier animations)

not the best explaination but i think this should be enough for you to figure it out 😛

I open it but I can't edit it, also it only looks grey... or I have to edit only lineagewarrior.int?

654321.png

22 hours ago, 911reg said:

Download L2Editor 

unknown.png

[1]= 1HS weapons
[2]= 2HS weapons

[3]= Dual Swords
[4]= Pole weapons
[5]= Bows

[7]= dual fists
[8]= crossbow
[9]= rapiers
[10]= dual daggers

a_1.gif

I made it, thanks a lot!!!, it was an error from L2 File Editor, I had to save it in "111" for it to work.

Another question, do you know what I have to edit for the robe and heavy animations for kamaels?

Animation for rapier won't work though :/

Neither for crossbow, it only works for dualdaggers u_u

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Shadin said:

I open it but I can't edit it, also it only looks grey... or I have to edit only lineagewarrior.int?

654321.png

I made it, thanks a lot!!!, it was an error from L2 File Editor, I had to save it in "111" for it to work.

Another question, do you know what I have to edit for the robe and heavy animations for kamaels?

Animation for rapier won't work though 😕

Neither for crossbow, it only works for dualdaggers u_u

Rapier and crossbow animations don't come with H5 animations by default, i had to manually import missing animations from higher chronicles to h5. What you can try, for example, is adding 1HS animations as Rapier animations instead (it'll look clunky, but it's something). 

What's important about L2 Editor is that you can see the names of the animations on the left panel, as i've shown you on the previous image
(this one)
unknown.png

that way you can see which animations you can use in order to make lineagewarrior.int work properly.

Anyway, if you wanna make it work with all weapons, simply copy/paste Dual Swords animations and use them as Dual Daggers, same with Rapiers and One-Handed swords, and Bows and Crossbows, and if it doesn't meet your quality standards, sadly, you'll have to either import all animations from higher chronicles and re-do their AnimNotifies by hand (which might take months to do, i'd say it's not even worth it), or pay someone to do it for you, i'd suggest you to buy @NevesOma's animation packs in that case, since he did an amazing work with those files

In case you wanna go ahead and import animations you should probably learn:
-basic 3dsmax

-how to import .psa and .psk files into unreal editor and make them work with L2, for which you'll need to buy Gildor's tools, you can find details here: https://www.gildor.org/smf/index.php?topic=155.0
-how to add missing AnimNotify scripts to your unreal engine

-how to add AnimNotifies to all animations (this is the most tedious part, which takes the most time, so you'll probably wanna learn how to make macros with AHK as well)

overall it's a hard ass work and it's probably not even worth it if you don't plan on re-selling those files

btw, what did you mean by 'do you know what I have to edit for the robe and heavy animations for kamaels?' ? i'm guessing you mean how to add robe and heavy armors for kamaels? cuz animations don't depend on your armor

if you wanna add heavy and robe for kamael, you can't sadly, since koreans didn't even create those armors, so you can't even import them from other chronicles, unless you wanna make your own meshes with blender or 3dsmax

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, 911reg said:

Rapier and crossbow animations don't come with H5 animations by default, i had to manually import missing animations from higher chronicles to h5. What you can try, for example, is adding 1HS animations as Rapier animations instead (it'll look clunky, but it's something). 

What's important about L2 Editor is that you can see the names of the animations on the left panel, as i've shown you on the previous image
(this one)
unknown.png

that way you can see which animations you can use in order to make lineagewarrior.int work properly.

Anyway, if you wanna make it work with all weapons, simply copy/paste Dual Swords animations and use them as Dual Daggers, same with Rapiers and One-Handed swords, and Bows and Crossbows, and if it doesn't meet your quality standards, sadly, you'll have to either import all animations from higher chronicles and re-do their AnimNotifies by hand (which might take months to do, i'd say it's not even worth it), or pay someone to do it for you, i'd suggest you to buy @NevesOma's animation packs in that case, since he did an amazing work with those files

In case you wanna go ahead and import animations you should probably learn:
-basic 3dsmax

-how to import .psa and .psk files into unreal editor and make them work with L2, for which you'll need to buy Gildor's tools, you can find details here: https://www.gildor.org/smf/index.php?topic=155.0
-how to add missing AnimNotify scripts to your unreal engine

-how to add AnimNotifies to all animations (this is the most tedious part, which takes the most time, so you'll probably wanna learn how to make macros with AHK as well)

overall it's a hard ass work and it's probably not even worth it if you don't plan on re-selling those files

btw, what did you mean by 'do you know what I have to edit for the robe and heavy animations for kamaels?' ? i'm guessing you mean how to add robe and heavy armors for kamaels? cuz animations don't depend on your armor

if you wanna add heavy and robe for kamael, you can't sadly, since koreans didn't even create those armors, so you can't even import them from other chronicles, unless you wanna make your own meshes with blender or 3dsmax

I tried to do that with other 1hs in rapier and bow for crossbow, but sadly it won't work... but no problem, since my server is just for friends (and whoever wants to play is welcome) we decided to leave that as it is. Making a lot of work only for this is as you say, not worth it. We did what we can just to have fun :)

Thanks a lot again, you made an excellent guide for whoever wants to work with it. And thanks to you now everybody in my server will be able to wear dualdaggers :)

• Like 1