Dumanist Scammer.

Dwalliams

Hello guys. I just wanted to mention that this guy Dumanist is such a troll. I met him in maxcheaters while i was trying to find a c4 clean off platform and he said that he can sell it to me. He bought it from guytis cheaper with source and then he sold it to me without (even if i paid more). Then i realized that the files weren't that full , plus i need some extra stuff from him at the time like //admin mod and more stuff. Well this guy said yes and he gave me a fail panel which i could only use teleport ,killplayer,res player &  invul status. (I paid for this 50 euros and he said the admin would contain almost everything). Every HTML was missing. I also paid him to create an area for me just for spoil with pretty low rate , he made a farm zone like 99% success rate. This guy is scam already but wait , here's the big deal. I realized that the files weren't full and it caused my server to crush every 6 to 12 hours. I was begging this guy everyday for 1 month to fix my shit and he was like. Dude I don't care , i have my work , i no have time , i broke with my girlfriend and every excuse you can imagine. Then after he put like 1 hour effort he realized he don't even know how to do this because he just suxx , he claimed that our host is the problem. How can a host is the problem when every single player change sub class and the get critical error? How is host problem when someone change sub class and have multiple skills of the previous subclass plus the new one? Have you seen a spell singer go to sub class to be an archer and have both skills? Have you seen l2off characters flying in the air? Not touching their feets in the fkn ground? I tell ya guys. Stop buying everything from him

• Like 1

Hi thanks for report me,

It's true, they wanted to provide c4 files from me, so I told them that I couldn't get c4 files. I told a friend that I was going to just say it for them and they agreed. I obtained the files and forwarded them to them. I conveyed all the processes here to them with very good precision.

They have no knowledge of l2off and their scripts were completely broken in all their files (before they bought new c4) and I cleaned them all up.

All of them are available in discord conversations, if necessary, I will share them here, since I am very busy these days, this message will be enough for now.

All l2off developers know that when there is an error on the server, it is available in the log files.

I examined all the log files that they mentioned and had a few of my friends review them. There is no problem with the files.

If they wish, they can share the log file here.

There is nothing hidden, I don't have time to buy friends, but I quickly told you that I couldn't downgrade c4, we can get it from a friend 🙂
conversations available here

https://ibb.co/56h8S2c
https://ibb.co/m0mKzwR
https://ibb.co/JnXSHt3

ps :

There are a lot of conversations and the answers to everything they say are available with proofs, but I don't want to look and put them all here, I can if necessary.

The problem of my friends is that I was helping them in every way, I think they are unhappy because I haven't answered them lately, but I don't think I have such a responsibility.

Actually that's nothing , go ahead, share the conversation of you getting paid by me and doing your job? Where are they? Why u didn't speak about admin mod? Where's the spoil area? Huh ?  Where is the source that you selling for extra 200 euros? That you took from gyutis? Why everytime i log in the game , inventory opens by itself? Why your system had virus in it? Yes, its your responsibility to fix the platform that you sold me. Don't worry ill include everything.

I told here is no source forsale, since you don't have any knowledge about source or l2off.

Im not client mood, that you calling virus 😄
Its easy to mood rates, you told %10 or what ever and I put in to drops that's the story. 

example

corpse_make_list={{[stem];1;1;100};{[thread];1;1;50};{[iron_ore];1;1;25};{[piece_bone_breastplate_fragment];1;1;15}}

%100, %50,%25,%15. You request and I've done it.

Admin panel you have all of them but I told you html support 8k bytes are you didn't know also how to separate htmls.

so what's more?

20 minutes ago, DumanisT said:

I told here is no source forsale, since you don't have any knowledge about source or l2off.

Im not client mood, that you calling virus 😄
Its easy to mood rates, you told %10 or what ever and I put in to drops that's the story. 

example

corpse_make_list={{[stem];1;1;100};{[thread];1;1;50};{[iron_ore];1;1;25};{[piece_bone_breastplate_fragment];1;1;15}}

%100, %50,%25,%15. You request and I've done it.

Admin panel you have all of them but I told you html support 8k bytes are you didn't know also how to separate htmls.

so what's more?

spoil request  https://ibb.co/0GVzHZC

Well, if i knew I wouldn't even talk to you. Since i pay you that's your job. To make my request. Not just do half of the job. Not to mention that 2 guys also complain about your scripts which i will not name. Anyways. Here's the payments. Screenshots of where you ask money for sending me currupted files , admin that don't work , and even that 66 euros you claimed than you gave back at the first trade which you didn't.

IMG_20220315_214031.jpg

IMG_20220315_214013.jpg

IMG_20220315_213954.jpg

Just now, DumanisT said:

You get files c4 and after that ordered offline shop restore for 100 euro am I right? We got fit for 66 euro. in your case you owe me 34 euros 😄 

proof : https://ibb.co/yyNt4yG

Next, ill put screenshots of each day im begging you for help and your asnwers are like:

I don't care. I no have time, i will help you and the magically don't answer , claiming host problems , increasing the deals we had , admitting that you don't know if you fix. Times when you logged into the host and made it even worse.

5 minutes ago, Dwalliams said:

Next, ill put screenshots of each day im begging you for help and your asnwers are like:

I don't care. I no have time, i will help you and the magically don't answer , claiming host problems , increasing the deals we had , admitting that you don't know if you fix. Times when you logged into the host and made it even worse.

as you say You  begging you for help , 

But don't I have to help you?

As I said in my first message, you show your displeasure for not helping you, while you are happy for something you paid for.
But I don't have to help.
I didn't quite understand if I didn't help you or because I scammed you.

Edited by DumanisT

It's the money you took from me when you realised that i wouldn't pay you that much for offline shop. What are you trying to do? Just admit you didn't care and fix my shit or stop scamming.

You have to help because you sold me something that's incomplete. The fuck did i spent 300 and more euros for? A crushing server? Buggy intentory? You claimed this c4 was complete

Shouldn't even have bugs , you sold me something broken , something buggy that you didn't even test. It was your job to finish the deal and make the server running smooth cause thats what the deal was. You dont have to help? Nah you have to. Everything is buggy

Forgot to mention, while you was having deals with me , after i paid you first of course to finish me something , you was doing other deals with other GM's and you sent me a message that you're working for him becuse he paid you more. Imagine what type of a guy you are, i was waiting 1 whole week for you to finish my spoil area and you didn't even do it correctly. You're a scam. 

I know dumanist many years this guy is clean and never scammed someone what i heard about you is that you spread lies for a developer who dont even care for 100 or 50$ while he does much more for being professional photographer.

• Upvote 1

dude the problem is you are 2 people that one of u telling me A and one of u telling 78. totally irellevant. the extender that i send you was working properly, one of you guys breaking the scripts and want me to fix it every time lol. the inventory opening is a fix instead bug. wish you knew how to read

https://ibb.co/vL0C7XB
https://ibb.co/sJ9HNHD
https://ibb.co/TBJ7q0P
https://ibb.co/H7bWPLx
https://ibb.co/s6917J0
https://ibb.co/7yGVs00

• Like 1