L2 Eternal FULL OF CORRUPTION Screens + logs .

L2 Eternal AKA fuucking HG is a fuccked up server.... FUCCK JON and all those faags out there that sold it for 10 grand.... now Jon can go and get a real life and fucck hookers with that money.

I used to play eternal. I remember Jon giving me all boss jewls and +10 and more s weapons with SA. Yes i know this server is shit. They wipe this server like every 2 months. Also, daggers have 100% chance of lethal blow. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME THERE!

now server get wipe by syndicate (real owner), gm will kill server beacuse he sold eternal, he hack to datacenter and delete all files..., he scam our websiter and much bad tchings.. now server got wipe and all wil be ok wich new owner

All those SS are garbage, including the fact it says WELCOME TO SURVIVAL.... when your trying to talk about Eternal server...You could of got a wyvern to go up there and summon friend your party the gears they got were normal 6 grade.... anyways this is nothing new... Lyca ddosing servers demanding for servers to give him items.... The admins always give him items then fixes problem then bans Lyca.... and Lyca trys hard to revolt...

L2Infinity(old survival) = death cause of Lyca

L2Essence(old liveL2) = death cause of lyca as well...

well folks i shared my 2 cent you can believe a ddoser the real corrupt or you can put yourself in the same position as the server admins... What would you do??? would u let him ddos your server untill everyone leaves or would u give him some gears for him to stop then ban him when its fixed?

Guys, this guy is Gm Jon. i know it, read his fake thread on marketplace.