LF Cool features for the game

Hello everyone.

I've been playing around with some L2 packs found on this forum and I'm looking for some cool features to implement. Version I've played most with is High Five.

If you've seen any cool features on any server that you though were a nice addition to the game, please leave a post below.

I would greatly appreciate any screenshots or short explanation of the feature so I can have a bit of sense on what needs to be done.

I'm NOT looking for any code, just ideas so I can learn and flex my shtty Java skills.

I'm sure there will be some really cool things you guys have seen around the years.

Thanks.

• 2 years later...
On 2/6/2022 at 6:29 PM, redsky9 said:

Hello everyone.

I've been playing around with some L2 packs found on this forum and I'm looking for some cool features to implement. Version I've played most with is High Five.

If you've seen any cool features on any server that you though were a nice addition to the game, please leave a post below.

I would greatly appreciate any screenshots or short explanation of the feature so I can have a bit of sense on what needs to be done.

I'm NOT looking for any code, just ideas so I can learn and flex my shtty Java skills.

I'm sure there will be some really cool things you guys have seen around the years.

Speaking of which, have you ever gambled? If not, then I am glad to present you a safe website where you can choose to play any available game from a huge collection!

I especially like custom boss events as well as dynamic PvP zones

• 2 weeks later...

There are numerous small features that, while not necessarily time-consuming, can become as mundane as quests. Introducing something similar but more engaging, such as missions or achievements, provides players with ongoing activities, adding depth to the gameplay. By withholding some features initially and gradually introducing updates and changes, players remain engaged and interested over the long term, contributing to the server's longevity.