Vanganth downgrade to C4 some bugs

Keiko

Question

Hello,

There is a few issus with my server.

1. Mobs in catacombs are working wrong - for example when you collect mobs from from 1-2 rooms and run behind the corner mobs are loosing player target and dont run behind him.

2. Also problems with geodata a lot of places where players stuck like in wall and the same mobs from Catacombs are teleporting to up ground.

Please PM me with price and Estimate of time, there also can be some additional work for additional payment.

3 answers to this question

i guess that Vang's C4 server side geodata still use IL ver...so maybe you can change it to leaked c4 geodata,also you have to respawn lots npcdata...i didn't know,maybe you have adapt more stuff..

infact they still use IL system patch,you can check it...so i guess IL client is better?

Edited by sandeagle

15 minutes ago, sandeagle said:

i guess that Vang's C4 server side geodata still use IL ver...so maybe you can change it to leaked c4 geodata,also you have to respawn lots npcdata...i didn't know,maybe you have adapt more stuff..

infact they still use IL system patch,you can check it...so i guess IL client is better?

I guess same also few of guy I've seen using c6 geodata in c4 ... and had few problems like that.