How to create / set your token price ?

arm4729

In order to create a crypto coin there are many many videos over internet .. lets just skip that.

My question for you guys is how do we set the initial price of our token ?

And how can we affect price in order to lets say from the first day the token to have 500$ value ?

A lot of factors...
like IDO
Token supply
how much % you offer on pre-sale.
how huge and interesting your project is...That will show results on your first listings like CG , CMC, PANCAKES 
as results Holders  will PUMP or DUMP your price.
If price will be HUGE , supply will be low, it will not affect on price much. 
this will not increase the demand for currency, which means there will be no stimulation of growth
since you have an offer of 10 billion tokens at a cost of $ 500 apiece ... you will need to sell at least a HUGE amount of tokens at IDO day, even if you set a pre-sale percentage at 1%, this will 100 millions tokens, at $ 500 each
that's already $ 500 millions on pre-sale, really?

• Thanks 1

Maybe i will ask a stupid question now but why not 🙂

Isn't possible to set your token to burn coins / create new coins in a way you can manipulate max supply in order to make your coin stay on value let's say 500$ ? I see some project that they say they offer apy 400.000% for staking in 1 year (metaversepro/jade protocol and there are some other projects too) , 20% apy for 5 days .. and the coin price is around 500$ , you eventually will get your apy for staking like 20% in 5 days but price of the token will go down so still developers will win money on the long run... I was wondering if these guys really have that much cash in order to "pump" coin from start or they are doing some programming tricks , maybe someone here can explain better ? 

1 minute ago, arm4729 said:

Maybe i will ask a stupid question now but why not 🙂

Isn't possible to set your token to burn coins / create new coins in a way you can manipulate max supply in order to make your coin stay on value let's say 500$ ? I see some project that they say they offer apy 400.000% for staking in 1 year (metaversepro/jade protocol and there are some other projects too) , 20% apy for 5 days .. and the coin price is around 500$ , you eventually will get your apy for staking like 20% in 5 days but price of the token will go down so still developers will win money on the long run... I was wondering if these guys really have that much cash in order to "pump" coin from start or they are doing some programming tricks , maybe someone here can explain better ? 

here, most likely, the winner is the one who gets these tokens "for free"

I was thinking same thing that founders of these projects are not that kind of rich , but they know how to manipulate token price. Beside that founders that win money from little dumping.. you are right the first buyers have a chance to win some xx , but still founders of projects can do everything they have in mind. These guys tell people to stake in order to get more token , and as long people stake they are slowly dumping tokens , get cash and people truly get more and more tokens that price eventually goes down because founders are dumping into real cash or etc. This is madness..

I was thinking same thing that founders of these projects are not that kind of rich , but they know how to manipulate token price. Beside that founders that win money from little dumping.. you are right the first buyers have a chance to win some xx , but still founders of projects can do everything they have in mind. These guys tell people to stake in order to get more token , and as long people stake they are slowly dumping tokens , get cash and people truly get more and more tokens that price eventually goes down because founders are dumping into real cash or etc. This is madness..

All "randoms" on CG and CMC are scams 99,9% 
for example.. 
DOGEDASH
1stNFT
they are spamm in tg groups about new listings like Gate.io in 7-14 days.
At this moment, people buy tokens and awaits new "listing" 
they are selling slowly... not so much.. like 500k $( maybe 1 million) 
but announcement about new listing is a fake.
and devs do not care about on 5 day already.they are did their "job"
but for procedure like this you need like ~300k $ anyway. 
and on "SIX DAY" they will announce news.. like...
GATE  outlisted our token.
But if you know position for cryptoexchanges...
their "GOLDEN" rule to developers is :
DO NOT ANNOUNCE ABOUT NEW LISTING BEFORE US.
True project wont do it, they dont looking for any kind of problems with exchanges.

"GOLDEN" Rule for Cryptoboiz is : 
Dont try to touch the rainbow if you have no idea how to ride on it .
99% you will lose your money...
what is reason to jump on noname token?
any top 50 tkens are grow...100-1000% per 6 month iezeeeeeeeeeee!
but no...most of Cryptoboiz want to buy trillion of tokens for 10$ 
dont try to calculate basic math... 
and awaits for 1$ per token in 5 days. 
dats why is scamm tokens works and "income" every day.

Still this is a cheating forum , there should be more activity here ... i mean look what is going on people get rich and some good developers should have power to make whole community rich , or at least not lose money and here we are throwing shit to tryskell yard that movement is not complete ... 🙂

Still this is a cheating forum , there should be more activity here ... i mean look what is going on people get rich and some good developers should have power to make whole community rich , or at least not lose money and here we are throwing shit to tryskell yard that movement is not complete ... 🙂

cheating forum, where do not focus on crypto. is okay..
Have you seen auto forum where people focus on asphalt?

2 minutes ago, arm4729 said:

I got your idea , main subject on this forum is l2j , all i want to say is that this crypto thread deserve more attention otherwise it has no sense  

crypto section was created by "users" so if we are missing some thread, dats because we are missing potential crypto members 😄 

Yes we can't blame "users" that when things get down to money , not all "users" have money to throw away in order to make something eventually big. Our "power" are this community "users" count and still we are only 2 random guys in this thread this is sad 😄

Edited by arm4729

On 12/10/2021 at 9:59 PM, arm4729 said:

In order to create a crypto coin there are many many videos over internet .. lets just skip that.

My question for you guys is how do we set the initial price of our token ?

And how can we affect price in order to lets say from the first day the token to have 500$ value ?

initial price can be set from your presale ico .

after that you can set price on liquidity (example pancakeswap) . you will of course to spent some bnb for that.

also check this guy 

Fluffy to the MOON !!

Check this video 

BE AWARE THAT THIS IS SCAM YOU WOULD JUST SEND YOUR FUNDS TO SCAMMER WALLET.

But what about flash loan concept is that real ?

Is this scam ? Too much internet for today.

Stupid question down here:

if(someone_buy_token_count = 123)

totalsupply=totalsupply*0.10

if(someone_buy_token_count = 321)

totalsupply=totallsupply*1.10

So if someone deploy a token and put that 4 lines in the source code , it means he can modify total supply ?

If that happens , it will affect coin price ? This might be a stupid question as many projects have infinite total supply but is anyone able to tell me why wouldn't work ?

Edited by arm4729