[LINEAGE 2 ENCHANT EXPLOIT 100% NO BREAK UP]

Forger

I discover this exploit accedentally..........this exploit was totally not my idea it was first seen i elite pvpers but in our server its been fix and i think of new way to make it work again and then i success ok here is the bug........

Step by step

1.place ur weapon and enchant on skill bar ex. enchant's on skill bar 1 and weapon on skill bar 2

2.after that hit the enchant scroll, dont enchant yet here is the bug throw ur weapon but dont hit the ok botton

3.ok now press the enchant and if the timer reach the end press the weapon in skill bar and throw it

---RESULTS----

if the weapon failed just pick up it in the ground but if the enchant is success pick it also in the ground ^^  ----------------enjoy this bug just pm me if u need assistance ;D

Omg. Stop posting this, this has been shared many times, plus that's the same thing as to put it in warehouse so I bet there's 1% of success.

And It can't be used on Interlude and lower clients.