I NEED HELP TO PLACE AN INTERFACE

CzMinako

Hello I have a problem with lineage 2 gravity zero, the truth is I do not know if the server has protection or not but when I try to put an interface I get this error General protection fault! History: NCFrameWnd::OnXMLLoad <- XMLDataManager::DispatchLOADMSGInWindowMap <- XMLDataManager::CreateWindowsOnCondition <- XMLUIManager::CreateWindowByName <- NCWnd::OnLoad <- NCWnd::OnLoad <- XMLDataManager::DispatchLOADMSGInWindowMap <- XMLDataManager::CreateWindowsOnCondition <- XMLUIManager::CreateWindowByName <- XMLUIManager::CreateParentWindow <- XMLUIManager::GetWindowPtr <- XMLUIManager::CreateWindows <- NConsoleWnd::InitializeXMLUI <- NConsoleWnd::Initialize <- NConsoleWnd::Init <- UGameEngine::InitConsole <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine 
I would like to know if someone can try and if they get an interface that works well if they pass me to download this is the link of the server l2.comunidadzero.com 
my discord is GM Admin #1124   .  
Thank you

image.png.f7915512ee0e51ad5f51a281d6713211.png

Hello I have a problem with lineage 2 gravity zero, the truth is I do not know if the server has protection or not but when I try to put an interface I get this error General protection fault! History: NCFrameWnd::OnXMLLoad <- XMLDataManager::DispatchLOADMSGInWindowMap <- XMLDataManager::CreateWindowsOnCondition <- XMLUIManager::CreateWindowByName <- NCWnd::OnLoad <- NCWnd::OnLoad <- XMLDataManager::DispatchLOADMSGInWindowMap <- XMLDataManager::CreateWindowsOnCondition <- XMLUIManager::CreateWindowByName <- XMLUIManager::CreateParentWindow <- XMLUIManager::GetWindowPtr <- XMLUIManager::CreateWindows <- NConsoleWnd::InitializeXMLUI <- NConsoleWnd::Initialize <- NConsoleWnd::Init <- UGameEngine::InitConsole <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine 

2 hours ago, CzMinako said:
I would like to know if someone can try and if they get an interface that works well if they pass me to download this is the link of the server l2.comunidadzero.com 
my discord is GM Admin #1124   .  
Thank you

image.png.f7915512ee0e51ad5f51a281d6713211.png

If you want to be helped then write the topics correctly so that we can read them normally and understand what the essence is.

I need to know how to put an interface in lineage 2 zero gravity.

l2.comunidadzero.com

I don't know if it has protection or what, but when I put an interface I get critical or the window won't open.
1 hour ago, NevesOma said:

If you want to be helped then write the topics correctly so that we can read them normally and understand what the essence is.

I need to know how to put an interface in lineage 2 gravedad zero h5 , i don't know if it has protection or what , but when i put and interface i get critical error or the window won't open . 

l2.comunidadzero.com  LINK SERVER .

There are people who use interface but do not want to pass it i am trying to put one but it does not let me open it due to a critical error that gives me or the window does not open. I wanted to know how to circumvent the security system that is not visible since there will not be a game guard or anything like that maybe it's hidden in the system.