Interlude Windows 10 Fix

Win10FixInterlude.png

A lot of people ask about how to find a patch for the launch of the Lineage 2 Interlude client on Windows 10.

Although this fix has been on the Internet for a long time but it doesn't hurt to put it out again, people are looking for it so much.

Installation: just  replace old file with new one in system folder.

Download link: click

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 5 months later...
On 11/2/2021 at 10:55 PM, NevesOma said:

Win10FixInterlude.png

A lot of people ask about how to find a patch for the launch of the Lineage 2 Interlude client on Windows 10.

Although this fix has been on the Internet for a long time but it doesn't hurt to put it out again, people are looking for it so much.

Installation: just  replace old file with new one in system folder.

Download link: click

Can you please update the link, because it doesn't work anymore.

Thank you.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I remember playing Lineage 2 Interlude back in the day, and it's great to see that there are still passionate players out there keeping the game alive. Windows 10 compatibility issues can be quite frustrating, so your solution is much appreciated.
I recently switched back to Windows after using another operating system for a while, and I was in need of a legit Windows key. That's when I came across Digital Chill Mart. They offer genuine Windows keys, and the process is hassle-free. You might want to check it out at https://digitalchillmart.com/product/windows-11-pro-32-64-bit/. It's always good to have a reliable source for such things.

Edited by billcopeland