L2 OFF (www.lineage2.ccom) zoom, tchest, aggro, mob lvl, gg disabled

Athista

I'm sorry if there are going to be any mistakes in my 1st share/post here, but I just want to share that with anybody, who wants to be a bit more on Offi.

In this share you will get a patched system folder and instructions how to get everything 100% working!

If anyone else could share something useful and 100% working on offi, feel free to do it here ^_^

Because it's all working and is going to be handy just for guys that are lacking the ability to use most of the hacks, exploits and stuff on offi's servers (thanks to NCSoft's dev team), i'm gonna lvl up the requirements to read it! (If any GM thinks it's going to be a good idea, lift it up to the proper limit)

p.s. just found a private server called L2 Retail OMG ^O^

This is the hidden content, please

@ADAL13 - well, I thought since it's for the offi, it should be with higher requirements, since the bugs/expl's there are just a few and if they're easy to get, they'd become popular and thus fixed. I theven think 400 is low too. And I would like to ask you -

1. Do you play on offi?

2. If YES, Do you know that there are just A FEW ways to dupe there?

3. If YES, Don't you think it's worthy to get 400 posts or to become a donator and support the site and thus (and the fee here is a symbolical one compared to the gain of knowledge to advance faster on offi, where you pay sh1t loads of money for monthly fees)?

4. If YES, You do find your post absolutely ridiculous and awkward, don't you?

5. If answered NO anywhere, your post is a stupid spam!

@shmeq - Checked it and it works perfectly fine. Are you sure the patch isn't working (sometimes it takes really long time to find a full chest). Easiest way to check that out is simply to alter the name for any mob and check it out. If still not working, which I doubt (since zoom is working), you can PM me for details to get it working for you, mate! ^_~

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

pretty sure this is just like a patched system folder with all of fyyre's work. I haven't downloaded it because its an EXE and I dont trust EXE's... in fact I suggest caution if your trying it. Whats so bad about .rar?

400 post for??????? client?????? for??????

kai sigoura ola osa tha les tha uparxoun se alla post..!

ante kala....

First) Dont use greek in english section

Sec) This thing haven't been shared again and u can't find it. I can't tell u what it is sr

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• DISCORD : utchiha_market telegram : https://t.me/utchiha_market SELLIX STORE : https://utchihamkt.mysellix.io/ Join our server for more products : https://discord.gg/hood-services https://campsite.bio/utchihaamkt  
    • Server Rates: » Xp 500x. » Sp 500x. » Aden 500x. » Drop 1x. » PartyXp 2x. » PartySp 2x. » Starting character level -61. Enchant rates: » Safe enchant +4. » Blessed and simple scrolls max enchant (+16). » Crystal scrolls max enchant (+20). » Simple enchant scrolls chance – 65%. » Blessed enchant scrolls chance – 100%. » Crystal enchant scrolls chance – 50% Augmentations: » Mid life stone skill chance – 5%. » High life stone skill chance – 10%. » Top life stone skill chance – 20%. » Augments 1+1 Unique features: » Main town – Giran » Automatic-Manual Potions. » Working 2 castle sieges. (Giran-Aden) » SPS cancel lasts 10 seconds and than buffs come back. » Stackable scrolls, lifestones, book of giants. » Unique pvp zone » More then 11 active raid bosses. » Wedding system. » Unique farming areas. » Npc skill enchanter. » Full npc buffer with auto buff. » Max count of buffs – 55. » Max subclasses – 4. » Free and no quest class change. » Free and no quest sub class. » Raid boss drop nobless item. » No weight limit. » Unique protection anti-hwy armor for archers/daggers etc. » Ingame password change. » Top pvp/pk/online ranks NPC. » Unique monsters & NPC. » Interlude retail skills. » Server up-time [24/7] [99]%. » Perfect class balance (all class can kill all class depending on players skill and setup knowledge,gear,augmentations). » Announcements on double kills triple kills etc. » Announcements on Grand Boss death , with the name of the killer as well as clan name of the player. » Information Npc in game with all servers infromations. Custom server gear : 1). Titanium Armor Lv.1 2). Epic Armor Lv.2 3). Epic Weapons-Kamikaze-Black S grade (Same Stats) 4). Demonic-Angelic Wings-Baium Hair-Custom Accessories (SameStats) 5). Custom Fighter/Mage tattoo Lv1-Lv2-Lv3 6). Shirt (STR,CON,INT +1) 7). Custom Shields Server Commands: .tvtjoin .tvtleave – Join or leave tvt event. .ctfjoin .ctfleave – Join or leave ctf event. .dmjoin .dmleave – Join of leave dm event. .online – current online players count. .repair – repairs stuck character in world. .menu – opens online menu panel. .exit – PVP zone exit in case you are bullied. .changepassword - Opens online menu then u can change ur password in game. .farm - Enable/disable autofarm Event system: » TVT event » CTF event » DM event » Tournament Event » Party Zone » Unique event shop. Olympiad game: » Retail olympiad game. » Competition period [1] week. » Olympiad start time [18:00] end [00:00] GMT+2. » New Heroes every Sunday.
    • Tomorrow grand opening lests go 🙂 
  • Topics