Clan Leader Z3RO(Akatsuki) = SHITHEAD

L2Raptorz

Z3RO(Akatsuki Clan)(email: tarkhnishvilioto1998@gmail.com )

Paid real money for his clan to come to my server for grand opening. After he received paypal he kicked me from Discord server and blocked me. I have proof of payment and conversation.
Admins avoid this douche bag. He is a scammer.
I feel sorry for these clan members that follow this scammer. He is using you for his own profit.

i am not the only one:
Edited by L2Raptorz

ehm he has a few reports on mxc before you buying such crap leaders ask people who really know i feel sad u lost money 😕 

11 minutes ago, Celestine said:

ehm he has a few reports on mxc before you buying such crap leaders ask people who really know i feel sad u lost money 😕 

Yep. should have done some research. Never paid clans to come try my server before, but wanted players to see population of real players vs phantom bots. And did not want to offer any in game items to keep server fair for all players. Won't make this mistake again. 50 euros lost ..I will live.

His clan/cp should leave and make their own clan. Z3RO reputation = 0

6 hours ago, L2Raptorz said:

Z3RO(Akatsuki Clan)(email: tarkhnishvilioto1998@gmail.com )

Paid real money for his clan to come to my server for grand opening. After he received paypal he kicked me from Discord server and blocked me. I have proof of payment and conversation.
Admins avoid this douche bag. He is a scammer.
I feel sorry for these clan members that follow this scammer. He is using you for his own profit.

i am not the only one:

I m sorry but I m happy for this 

You pay ppl to play your server 

You should get ban not him

Edited by GsL

3 hours ago, GsL said:

I m sorry but I m happy for this 

You pay ppl to play your server 

You should get ban not him

Umm Ban from what? 😆

For bringing clans to my server for all to have fun? Paying real money vs Game items so game remains fair for all? Why do you think the best servers last 2 weeks to 1 month? = because clans move on to the next paying Admin. I don't like it. But it is the reality. Your view is small minded and unaware of the reality of the private server world.

Edited by L2Raptorz

• 1 month later...

this zerg has scammed me as well. I had paid him 50 EUR and he blocked me from everywhere. I feel for you but this is a lesson that you should NEVER pay up front. There is a way though to get refund even if you have paid him friends & family ^^.