Java Developer [Services]

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Psygrammator changed the title to Java Developer [Services]
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2021 at 3:10 PM, Psygrammator said:

Hello everyone. I take on work of any complexity.
I am interested in experience, earning a reputation and, of course, a nice cash bonus.

"I can do a lot and more. 😏 "

I work on a prepaid basis, you can be sure that I will make your order, if that I will refund your money. 

About prices:

I accept orders from 20$ (the price is set by the terms of reference.)

If your task is simple for me, I can do it for free.

Telegram: @psygrammator
Discord: psygrammator#4403

Then there will be videos of work.
---->

There are many goods devs out there and trust me i tried a lot before i find this guy. 
The best thing this guy have is that he tries to explain you what suits you the most for each case. He understands quick what he have to do.
He said me from the beggining i work monday to friday at night. At weekend i rest. He did what he said i respect guys like this.
He is quick and trusted and i recommend him for anyone want to start something from the scrats.

I will continue working with him cause i'm very happy of his services.
P.S:  For the future, if you find a problem, write to me and I will fix it (it was his last message)
This means everything for me.
When the project is done will be back for an update for anyone to know.

Thanks a lot @psygrammator

Edited by Smokey1337
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have had many transactions for services provided by psy. All completed perfectly.
If you need a client or server side developer contact him. He is pro and trusted with excellent customer support.
Telegram: @psygrammator
Discord: psygrammator#4403

Edited by L2RAPTOR
  • Like 1

You can really trust him. He is a genius. We will solve one by one problems that no one else can solve.

I am so happy to have met such a great person. I will take responsibility and explain everything from the beginning to the end.You can leave it to us. We will solve it really well.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I want to give a big thanks to the developer psygrammator. I had a serious problem with my server that I didn't think could be solved. he managed to fix my problem in the best possible way. he is fast, efficient and kind. responds directly to the communication we have through Discord.

I will work with you again and purchase many more services. thank you, you are the best.

I would like to introduce him to all of you. but I prefer to keep him on my side 😛 😛 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...