About "Private Projects [L2J]" board

Hiho, here are my feelings about it (already expressed to @Celestine by Discord PM)  :

Packs are splitted on different categories, that's a good way to harmonize it in this "new" board and make it somewhat useful/active.

- Should be opened to anyone, paid or free pack owners.

- Topic should be made / controlled by a team member, or project owner directly only.

- Someone (one moderator) would need to extract (active) "packs" topics from "Marketplace" and "Share" sections (mine is already there).

- No specific board (drop the old aCis board, since the important topic is already extracted), one topic per pack.

- Two tags to help users searching "chronicle" and "paid/free/paid & free" tags.

- Can pay a small fee to be pinned/color size (you can ask far lesser money for "free" packs than for "fremium/paid" to promote "open-source" projects/philosophy).

About the board itself, consider to reset the rights, since I'm currently unable to modify, edit, or even answer in my own aCis topic.

If any high head such as @Maxtor or @Celestine could handle it - I wait to edit my 2013 topic and make it anew alive.

If any member got ideas to improve that board, consider to reply here.

Ty in advance.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, iTopZ said:

as long as no "best l2jfrozen packs":keepo: be there

+1

Well, I speak about "project", and such denomination should be clearly defined. The minimum should be :

- one "active" timeline

- an external forum/blog/discord/media publically reachable

I don't think "one shot pack" can/should be considered a "project".

54 minutes ago, Tryskell said:

Well, I speak about "project", and such denomination should be clearly defined. The minimum should be :

- one "active" timeline

- an external forum/blog/discord/media publically reachable

I don't think "one shot pack" can/should be considered a "project".

ok now we getting somewhere thats more efficient and has clear intention.