Questions from a LoL beginner

i will attempt to hold this as short as possible however i have a few questions. i've been playing league for some months however no longer each day, i am best stage 20? i think. besides, right here are some questions for you higher players out there.

at what degree have to i forestall playing intermediate bots and start pvp? (i have recently been gambling pvp, but i simply do not experience like i'm true sufficient and constantly get flamed).

on the be aware of flaming, in case you get flamed, how do you deal with it? it is a part of the sport i recognise that now, but do you retaliate or ignore?

have i made it too hard for myself? my primary role is adc and i have not genuinely played any other roles properly, i'm decent at kog, twitch and draven but i think humans obviously count on a lot from their adc's and that i can be better in a one of a kind role despite the fact that i'm clearly getting better at bot lane.

does a supports overall performance certainly affect an adc's? i continually have amazing games while gambling with a person who is ideal at aid roles, but have lately been placed with helps who afk and who hook mini https://9apps.ooo/ ons as blitz... how plenty does a support affect an adc?

how did you get higher at the game? what did you do, who did you play, what sport modes did you play?

ultimately, is there any champs you recommend that are smooth to play however right revel in for beginners? like i stated, my high-quality champ is draven and i'd say i'm able to play him quite well on desirable days, but once more i suppose i have to start attempting exclusive champs and specific lanes.

sorry for the lengthy put up, any novices advice is significantly preferred. sure, i have seemed via courses and so forth for beginners and that i realize the basics, those are just questions i want different human beings's reviews on. thank you!

Edited by YekinKebo

Hello, i've read your post and what i have to say is to read this Youtube guide

i'm a player from season 1 i can provide you help via discord if you want and give you some hints.