Texture error, pls help! Interlude.

Kusaty

Good evening everyone, I wanted to show you this problem. When equipping the gloves of some armor, (in this case Tauti), the claws move out of place or get smaller. I wanted to know if there is a solution to that? I show you some photos. The same thing happens with all Vesper armaudras.

Buenas noches a todos, quería mostrarles este problema. Al equipar algunos guantes (en este caso de el set Tauti), cualquier garra se mueven fuera de lugar o se hacen más pequeñas. Quería saber si hay una solución para eso. Les muestro algunas fotos. Lo mismo ocurre con todas las armaudras de Vesper.2.jpg.17252be5adf4dd31d9494ddbc6a65873.jpg1.jpg.5e10da085c6d9b10989290fb9edb251e.jpg

Had the same issue once, if i'm not mistaken, it can be fixed by copying the mesh properties from the gloves of any of the game's original armors, and then pasting them over the gloves of the imported armor

Podés resolverlo copiando las propiedades de algún mesh de algún guante que ya venga con el juego, y pegarlas sobre los guantes que importaste, debería solucionarse
image.png.283c6fcc76854beac16a1989c082bb93.png

Cualquiér cosa, si necesitás más detalles hablame a Discord: 911reg#9626

Edited by 911reg

2 hours ago, 911reg said:

Had the same issue once, if i'm not mistaken, it can be fixed by copying the mesh properties from the gloves of any of the game's original armors, and then pasting them over the gloves of the imported armor

Podés resolverlo copiando las propiedades de algún mesh de algún guante que ya venga con el juego, y pegarlas sobre los guantes que importaste, debería solucionarse
image.png.283c6fcc76854beac16a1989c082bb93.png

Cualquiér cosa, si necesitás más detalles hablame a Discord: 911reg#9626

In some cases this is not enough. Therefore, everything needs to be done manually.