Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I bring you a simple guide to create / add an image at the beginning of the lobby.
something like this:

mtcyB8D.jpeg

 

resolution of 3004x2152 I do not know to what extent the game can support but we are going to make a texture of 4096x4096
First of all you will need Photoshop to create the image, then some compiler for the Interface.u and xdateditor for .xdat and the unreal to save the image.
First they look for their image, I will use this https://www.wallpaperbetter.com/es/hd-wallpaper-gbrse then
go to Photoshop and create a new layer of 4096x4096 resolution 72, it would be approx. 60mb and within that layer we would paste the image then would have something like this:

 

m0ylYxt.jpeg

 

clarify that my image was 7680x4320 and with paint I made it to 3004x2152
after all that they save the image in targa format, resolution 32bits, without compressing rle.
Then we go to the Unreal2Runtime, and we create a texture by importing the one we have.
Then we compress the texture to DXT1 and save, then to the .utx file we have to encrypt it to the L2 121 version.
we can not compress DXT1 and leave the textures as imported, go to the properties of the textures and in quality put the two options in true so that the game does not alter the quality with the ALT + P or from the config of lower detail.
But when making the minimum 4096x4096 texture, they lost approx. 60mb of weight, technically it is not efficient and when compressing with DXT1 they were compressed to approx. 10mb.
I clarify that the size of the image, in my case 3004x2152, is important that we know, since that will be what we will tell the client to visualize. Basically in the .xdat we will make 4096x4096 visualize our image of 3004x2152
Now we will go to our interface compiler.
When we have the compiler we will have the interface folder, system, nwindow.
Inside interface, in the subfolder called Classes we create a file called "LoginMenuWnd.uc" .uc will be the file format. Inside we will stick the following:

 

class LoginMenuWnd extends UICommonAPI;

function OnLoad()
{
	RegisterState("LoginMenuWnd","LoginState");
}

defaultproperties
{
}

 

We go to the system folder and compile with UIScript.exe the interface.u file will be created, that is pasted in the interlude system.
Then we go to xdateditor and we do the following: we select the version, interlude in this case, and then the .xdat of the system.
In the search brings write something random so that you can wipe the list

 

670dd5aa7cc943b8a43a37bb8702e987.pngf8e2a8aec569eb66be31bfbbfa89cf8a.png

 

this is in Russian and that says create a new window "add component"
then we create a new folder with the window option would have to say: null [Window]
Then copy The following and with CTRL + S save the changes

 

Bg6yl4v.jpeg

1wsauX9.jpeg

 

then we go to the search engine and we write "Login" so that single element appears, if we realize it has a sub option saying "children"
They right-click it and do the following:

 

8duNM8S.jpeg

 

then we copy the following configuration in null [Texture]

 

k54HT18.jpg

 

Now comes the important thing

 

IDUULoG.jpeg

 

In file we will add the path of the texture.
In type we put it stretch
In layout in normal
In uSize and vSize they will have to put the size of the image, in my case,  the 4096x4096 it would be 3004x2152
After all this we save the configuration, enter the interlude and enjoy what has come out
 

mtcyB8D.jpeg

 

Compiler Interface.u Download

xDatEditor: Download Password EmuDev

 

Author: @Piaro:wincup:

 

Posted

@Celestine

Another question if you can help me is about the edit xdat you posted, I had already tried to use this version it a while ago, but when I open it and after choosing "interlude", when I select xdat, it gives me the error "try to choose another version", you know how to help me on the issue?, because I still use version 1.3.7, which was the newest thought this problem doesn't occur.

 

editor_error.JPG.af1a7d86fd18d960bf1e70f0ca1d89b1.JPG

Posted
1 hour ago, Celestine said:

you should try to update the java version

Hi, I have the last version of java, 8u291, but the same error, i see in other post for use 8u40 or more, or need exatle 8u40 ?

43 minutes ago, Warcelo said:

Hi, I have the last version of java, 8u291, but the same error, i see in other post for use 8u40 or more, or need exatle 8u40 ?

I tried:
- I installed version 1.8.0_51, (32 and 64 bit) the same as the utilized in editor.
- I Installed version 1.8.0_40 (32 and 64).
- I installed the latest version 1.8.0_291 (32 and 64).
For each case of tentative installation, I used the official java uninstall tool before, so as not to have file and cache remnants.
And the tests I did on a pc and a notebook, same problem occurs. The 1.3.7 version of the editor that I've always used works fine, but it's outdated in the windows tab "window".

15 hours ago, Warcelo said:

Hi @Celestine, in this case, in diferents resolutions ( windowed mode ), this image auto resize ?

Tested, 100% worked with resize, very tnx bro!

Posted
On 6/22/2021 at 10:44 AM, Warcelo said:
On 6/22/2021 at 9:36 AM, Celestine said:

you should try to update the java version

Hi, I have the last version of java, 8u291, but the same error, i see in other post for use 8u40 or more, or need exatle 8u40 ?

On 6/22/2021 at 10:44 AM, Warcelo said:

Hi, I have the last version of java, 8u291, but the same error, i see in other post for use 8u40 or more, or need exatle 8u40 ?

I tried:
- I installed version 1.8.0_51, (32 and 64 bit) the same as the utilized in editor.
- I Installed version 1.8.0_40 (32 and 64).
- I installed the latest version 1.8.0_291 (32 and 64).
For each case of tentative installation, I used the official java uninstall tool before, so as not to have file and cache remnants.
And the tests I did on a pc and a notebook, same problem occurs. The 1.3.7 version of the editor that I've always used works fine, but it's outdated in the windows tab "window".

 

 

@Celestine

in test, with version 1.3.12fix I can only open the original xdat from interlude, without modifications, but when I try to open an already modified xdat the error that I showed in the message occurs.
Any suggestion ?

Posted
8 hours ago, Warcelo said:

 

 

@Celestine

in test, with version 1.3.12fix I can only open the original xdat from interlude, without modifications, but when I try to open an already modified xdat the error that I showed in the message occurs.
Any suggestion ?

 

have you tried decrypting it firist?

Posted
4 hours ago, Celestine said:

 

have you tried decrypting it firist?

Yes sure.
But I think I found the location of the problem, in the schema file, more precisely in the ct0/window.groove schema, this file is responsible for the attributes of the "window" session, where would be the unk100, unk 101..., in my tests , I replaced this window.groove file with another windows.groove file from my editor version 1.3.7, and to my surprise the editor opened a modified xdat, which I was already using, but now it shows me what I already got, which is window screen with the unk..., I can only open it with windows.groove of version 1.3.12fix os xdat original interlude. So, I notice that in the unk fields of custom xdat I have interfaces, I get some data that doesn't match with the new 12fix configuration, which was created on top of the settings of an original xdat, and I stopped at this point, tried numerous things to try tidy up, but to no avail.
Now my doubts, your 1.3.12fix editor has undergone any modification so you can open any modified xdat, or do you not use this version?

In this video I demonstrate an attempt to open an xdat of yours from an your interface that released a short time ago, which only has a few options to apply transparencies and change buff sizes, this xdat is not encrypted and its original, unmodified.

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Posts

    • do u have the full source code for it  coz the one i have does not have code to read ukx files
    • 🎨 Design & edit without limits: Canva Pro & CapCut Pro subscriptions restocked and active with instant automated delivery!     FINAL CALL: Google is Shutting This Down After October 2026! Google will NEVER bring back this window of opportunity again. Once this month ends, this massive backdoor upgrade is gone permanently!  BUY 2, GET 1 FREE IS STILL LIVE! Stock up now for yourself, your family, your business, and your friends! Think about it: Every single person you know uses a Gmail account, and everyone is running out of storage. Don't let your loved ones get trapped paying $20–$30 every single month when you can set them up with 5TB Cloud Storage + Gemini Advanced (12–18 Months) right now for only $15! Why Buy Bulk Activations Today? Instant Gift Value: Perfect lifetime-style gift for clients, family, or team members. 100% Private & Safe: Activates on personal Gmails—zero passwords or logins required. Global Access: Works worldwide with zero VPN hassles. Instant Automated Delivery: Receive your activation links in seconds 24/7! ‍ Time is running out fast—secure your extra free licenses before the October deadline hits! Order Your Bundle Now on the Website
    • VAELOR Lineage II Interlude · L2OFF · x12   OPEN BETA 9 October 2026 · 17:00 UTC   GRAND OPENING 23 October 2026 · 17:00 UTC   Website: https://l2vaelor.com/ Discord: https://discord.gg/qMgPxH2fd4   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   WHAT VAELOR AIMS TO BE   Vaelor is an international L2OFF Interlude x12 server built to preserve the original Interlude experience. Combat, classes, crafting, sieges, Olympiad and progression remain close to retail. The changes are limited to the pace and convenience features that make sense on an x12 server.   RATES   EXP and SP: x12 Party EXP and SP: x13.2 Adena: x10 Drop: x5 Spoil: x9 Quest EXP and SP: x3 Quest Adena: x3 Raid Boss Drop: x3   SERVER INFORMATION   Server location: France Main language: English Level cap: 80 Safe enchant: +3, or +4 for full body armor Maximum enchant: +16 Enchant through +15: 70% physical weapons, 40% magic weapons, 66% armor Final step to +16: 35% physical weapons, 20% magic weapons, 66% armor Buff slots: 20 First and second class changes: free Third class change: original quest Game windows: 3   GAMEPLAY   No auto-farm or custom equipment. Level-scaled buffer with presets, custom schemes and support for both players and pets. The available buffs are gradually reduced as the character levels, helping early progression without replacing support classes later in the game. The Global Gatekeeper only connects towns and villages. Travel is free below level 40, then uses level-based Adena fees, with half-price travel between 18:00 and 06:00 UTC. There are no direct teleports to farming zones. The Alt+B Market is a centralized convenience shop containing only consumables and utility items already sold without limits by regular town merchants. Its prices are deliberately higher, so visiting the original NPC merchants remains the economical choice. It does not sell equipment, crafting materials, enchant scrolls or Life Stones. Drop Search finds either an item or a monster and shows where items drop or can be spoiled, including the server rates and the viewing character's level penalty. Player Shop Search and Offline Shop make it easier to find and trade with actual player-run stores while keeping the economy in players' hands. Offline shops remain active for up to 48 hours. Rankings and live Raid Boss and Grand Boss status are available through Alt+B. Character PIN and Computer Lock provide additional account and character protection. Restored and corrected Interlude content includes the Frozen Labyrinth and Ice Queen quest chain, Primeval Isle and Sailren, Wild Beast Reserve, Rainbow Springs Hall, Pagan Temple, and quests around Pavel Ruins and the Plunderous Plains. Auto learn and auto loot are enabled. Castle sieges every two weeks Olympiad daily from 18:00 to 00:00 UTC   PREMIUM AND STORE   Premium grants +15% EXP and SP, +5% Adena, Drop and Spoil, one additional game window and convenience features. The store is limited to Premium, cosmetic accessories and character services. Equipment, enchants, combat stats and access to content are not sold.   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   If you know Interlude well, come test the server and tell us honestly what feels wrong.   Create account: https://l2vaelor.com/register Download: https://l2vaelor.com/#download Discord: https://discord.gg/qMgPxH2fd4
    • 💎 Unlock Gemini Pro workspace integrations and full 5TB Drive storage today. Verified authentic links delivered instantly!   FINAL CALL: Google is Shutting This Down After October 2026! Google will NEVER bring back this window of opportunity again. Once this month ends, this massive backdoor upgrade is gone permanently!  BUY 2, GET 1 FREE IS STILL LIVE! Stock up now for yourself, your family, your business, and your friends! Think about it: Every single person you know uses a Gmail account, and everyone is running out of storage. Don't let your loved ones get trapped paying $20–$30 every single month when you can set them up with 5TB Cloud Storage + Gemini Advanced (12–18 Months) right now for only $15! Why Buy Bulk Activations Today? Instant Gift Value: Perfect lifetime-style gift for clients, family, or team members. 100% Private & Safe: Activates on personal Gmails—zero passwords or logins required. Global Access: Works worldwide with zero VPN hassles. Instant Automated Delivery: Receive your activation links in seconds 24/7! ‍ Time is running out fast—secure your extra free licenses before the October deadline hits! Order Your Bundle Now on the Website
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..