Show HtmlWindow through UI Script?

Is it possible to show a specific html file through the UI Script?

I tried to find where the actual NpcWnd is but it's not actually an object when I search through the XDat. The only references to talking to a HTML element I found were for the Tutorial (Wrong window) and then the commandaction for things like Clan Pledge list.

Now calling ExecuteCommandFromAction("pledgepenalty"); indeed popsup that window, but I'm wondering how to do a specific one not attached to a Action?

EDIT:

I figured out a away to do it, may be better way's let me know.

What I did was:
- Add new actions to commandname-e.dat
- Call from script (ExecuteCommand("/newcommand");)
- Handle the IUserCommand server side to open the window of my choice.

Edited by iRmaxCheater

A) You dont need that slash when you calling ExecuteCommand (if i remember well)

B) You can use RequestBypassToServer method from client and then code the server side part to send your html with the specific path

Edited by melron

5 minutes ago, melron said:

A) You dont need that slash when you calling ExecuteCommand (if i remember well)

B) You can use RequestBypassToServer method from client and then code the server side part to send your html with the specific path

so instead of ExecuteCommand(""); I can call RequestBypassToServer("example_command value"); ?

I must try this, this would be wayyyy better way hah.

IT WORKED! thanks so much !

Edited by iRmaxCheater

2 minutes ago, iRmaxCheater said:

so instead of ExecuteCommand(""); I can call RequestBypassToServer("example_command value"); ?

I must try this, this would be wayyyy better way hah.

Yeah you can use RBTS instead of the execute command (im not sure about that slash.)

Also, keep in mind that in order to use execute command you have to register the new action (since you added a new one) to server side on UserCommandHandlers and set the correct ID

Edited by melron

46 minutes ago, melron said:

Yeah you can use RBTS instead of the execute command (im not sure about that slash.)

Also, keep in mind that in order to use execute command you have to register the new action (since you added a new one) to server side on UserCommandHandlers and set the correct ID

Yeah I the server side I'm good with, client side still new hah.

For your peace of mind, without the slash you will say it in all chat.

ExecuteCommandByAction I think the command is requires no slash, but it requires the proper name of the action ie: "pledgepenalty".

1 hour ago, iRmaxCheater said:

Yeah I the server side I'm good with, client side still new hah.

For your peace of mind, without the slash you will say it in all chat.

ExecuteCommandByAction I think the command is requires no slash, but it requires the proper name of the action ie: "pledgepenalty".

Yeah, I always using the bypass command to communicate / debug something. 

2 hours ago, melron said:

Yeah, I always using the bypass command to communicate / debug something. 

Yeah someone let me in on a few secrets at least for debugging like ///showlog pops up a new debug log that will show log(""); commands from within the scripts, and ///reloadui reloads the xdat.