PVP Videos?

Daztrur

I'm not sure if this goes here, i'm a fucking newbie, i'm sorry :P!

Well i saw yesterday a nice vid from Reverb Here is the first link in youtube

Well? who's is better DVP or this guy?? I think in the edition, this guy is amazing!

Didn't even finish the movie. I got bored.. Horrible music.. Longest credits I've ever seen. The only thing right in this whole movie was what you did.

Put it in the right section xD.

• 3 months later...

Lol, "OK" video, but horrible music, other than that it was a good few minutes to watch lol. Btw dvp isnt "the best player ever" he can only kill with full buffs and dances with S + hero vs Cs - As, i bet i cud whoop his ass... i hope hes having fun in prision for the next 12 years for murdering that guy over L2.... mental boy.

At pvp Dvp was rulled once everything.

At editing of movie this guy is really awesome!

U thinks that this guys is awsome at edditing movies ? I don't think so i don't say he is bad but i don't see something impossible to do in he's video btw the music dosen't fit with the video :P how ever is pretty

U thinks that this guys is awsome at edditing movies ? I don't think so i don't say he is bad but i don't see something impossible to do in he's video btw the music dosen't fit with the video :P how ever is pretty

i cannot do them so for me is awesome :D :D :D

Just Like ur editing at sigs.. :)