C4 system message on screen

Hi everybody, i would like to know if it is possible to have system message on screen like damage in C4 client. I noticed that systemmsg-e.dat file is very diferent to interlude, so of course even using L2lige you cant change that. 
I saw a russian server modified client a bit , adding interface.u and interface.utx files,  and systemmsg-e.dat looked more like interlude or higher chronicles.

so my question is if it is possible to have this message on screen with retail C4 client?

thx in advance

Edited by Kenzhal1997

43 minutes ago, Zake said:

He didn't modify c4 client, he just downgraded interlude one

But server still have 1 skill bar, if you downgrade interlude wouldnt you have 3 bars? And modified client download size is 2.2 gb (same as c4), while interlude is almost 3gb. Not sure if he downgraded interlude or he did modify c4

8 minutes ago, Kenzhal1997 said:

But server still have 1 skill bar, if you downgrade interlude wouldnt you have 3 bars? And modified client download size is 2.2 gb (same as c4), while interlude is almost 3gb. Not sure if he downgraded interlude or he did modify c4

You can edit your interface in order to have 1 skill bar. As for the size, could be a coincidence, he probably removed redundant maps etc

6 minutes ago, Zake said:

You can edit your interface in order to have 1 skill bar. As for the size, could be a coincidence, he probably removed redundant maps etc

Then I think its impossible to show damage on screen using retail c4 files. Some external apps like L2 Control have this feature (i tried it and worked) but i was looking to do it from inside the files like later chronicles. 
Anyways, thanks for your time

1 hour ago, KabLe21 said:

can u upload here systemmsg.dat ? and what u need see on screen ? only dmg ?

Systemmsg-e.dat is here

i had to upload it to mediafire because i cannot upload that file here.

I would like to have damage, spoil, mp and those things. It is enough for me if u make only dmg, and maybe I can do more thing from that. thx

13 hours ago, Kenzhal1997 said:

Systemmsg-e.dat is here

i had to upload it to mediafire because i cannot upload that file here.

I would like to have damage, spoil, mp and those things. It is enough for me if u make only dmg, and maybe I can do more thing from that. thx

and u try edit it with l2lige and not work or what ? bcs i now its open normal...

// try this https://www.mediafire.com/file/0fi6vsyk1hgp1fn/systemmsg-e+.dat/file

set give/take dmg ;)

Edited by KabLe21

10 hours ago, KabLe21 said:

and u try edit it with l2lige and not work or what ? bcs i now its open normal...

// try this https://www.mediafire.com/file/0fi6vsyk1hgp1fn/systemmsg-e+.dat/file

set give/take dmg 😉

I do can open it in l2lige, but problem is that i cannot edit onscreen section, because some parameters are missing in c4 file

mxc.JPG

If i open russian's server systemmsg file, i find that parameters are different, and indeed i can edit onscreen msg, but seems from another chronicle.

mxc2.thumb.JPG.664c77c11f2217403ad23b3a63a0f290.JPG

As i said before, i think it is impossible to put onscreen messages on c4 retail files.

Edited by Kenzhal1997

i normal download systemmsg.dat on deskop and open it :) ... try use other version l2lige

btw open L2Lige\patchfiles what client have here ?

or can pay  any interface developer and he set it when cant dont like it from systemmsg :)

Edited by KabLe21