Dragonball Movie

MiraDBZ

http://ready2beat.com/entertainment/movies/official-dragonball-evolution-trailer

It seems like DragonBall Movie will come to theaters in 2009.

Personaly i think it sucks . Express your opinion !

Yo4t8PeqJ6E&eurl=http://ready2beat.com/entertainment/movies/official-dragonball-evolution-trailer

It will probably suck as dragonball, but as a general sci-fi movie it should be good...

Totaly agree.

Where all that orange uniforms and ''manga'' hairs gone ?

Picolo doesn't look like the picolo from anime, nor goku ..

That movie seems to be like Modern DBZ (Evolution) .

I think it is a disgrace to the cartoon series ...Nothing beats the original ...I grew up watching it. Got some of my inspiration from it. DBZ is timeless & this trailer sucks to the core, so the movie would suck even more.. It should not be called Dragonball ..Its very low budget I 'm sure they can do a better job.. The actors dont even look close to the real characters, wierd hairstyles & costumes dont make u goku ! Even his hair colour is black wtf ...In Dragonball the women chars were not meant for combact ! Goku was small! This might be a worse than average sci fi movie, nothing better. I haven't seen the old movie as well. The cartoon is timeless !

My fav dialogue "Vegeta: There is something a true Saiyan NEVER loses: HIS PRIDE!"