Report Vision (moderator)

Jobalabido

To begin, I want to report the fact that he is a spammer, I've seen several posts of his, with no context just an empty cheer, e.g "Thanks for share", I can refer to more but I won't because even though I could report him just for his spamming behaviour, I want to report him for something more than being a spammer.

His spamming conduct led him to write this in a server's post:

"Add your website."

Me seen him spamming to several posts and getting disturbed watching him in almost every post I read, I wrote:

"Wouldn't he add it if they had one? Please stop spamming for no reason to ppl's posts"

and here the insanity begins. He states this:

"Go read the rules before anyone posting in Private Server it is required to post the website of the project. Next time, you will tell me I'm spammer you will have a warning. It's not optional it's required if you don't have a website simply don't post your server."

At this point I am mad, because not only he hasn't read the rules, he fictions them, lies about them (cause obviously he didn't care reading them, even though he is a moderator) but also threatens to abuse his powers as a moderator for an absurd reason. I replied with a sharp tone:

"Either you are blind, or never read those rules, just read them, there is no rule that states what you're saying, I'll say it again because I've seen you do this to many posts and a lot of times, stop spamming, someone has to tell you that what you're doing is toxic. I am also going to file a report cause you are giving missinformation to members, like you did now by saying the lie "before anyone posting in Private Server it is required to post the website of the project". Like your need for spam led you to lie, this is telling alot!

Edit:
Also I just saw that you are a moderator, that's a disgrace for the forum, having a mod that doesn't know forum's rules and getting corrected by some random guy..."

After correcting him and trying to show him his mistake, he didn't even reply, instead he throws a warning on me (because obviously he was furious,I am sure getting corrected by a random guy on something you should 100% know being a mod, must hurt).

Warning:

159298265_805098573437517_460476232455149081_n.png.9706afb8f2dabb7e34ff3c43fffacf45.png

"Learn when to stop talking and when it's time to talk if you are right this matter will be handled by Global Mods and we will see who is right and who is wrong here. Next time think before you talk like that to the Staff."

"Learn when to stop talking and when it's time to talk"

Because I guess correcting mods is not allowed. (in his head at least).

Reasons I report him for:

1. He lied
  2. He abused his power as a mod
  3. He spamed

Conversation happens here:  

Edited by Jobalabido

• Zake locked this topic