Mod help with an old Account

ProJect2

I am looking for a moderator to discuss a serious matter about an old account I have here that I forgot its credentials. Unfortunately, @Maxtoris not responding to my messages, even though he is very often online during the day (according to his profile).

Some of my older posts contain personal data which I personally want to edit out. According to GDPR law I have the right to ask from Maxtor to delete all said posts (or remove/edit out the personal information), but I figured I can just do it on my own without wasting his time.

Since he is not answering to my messages, I thought of asking a moderator if he could help me out or point me to the right direction.

2 hours ago, ProJect2 said:

I am looking for a moderator to discuss a serious matter about an old account I have here that I forgot its credentials. Unfortunately, @Maxtoris not responding to my messages, even though he is very often online during the day (according to his profile).

Some of my older posts contain personal data which I personally want to edit out. According to GDPR law I have the right to ask from Maxtor to delete all said posts (or remove/edit out the personal information), but I figured I can just do it on my own without wasting his time.

Since he is not answering to my messages, I thought of asking a moderator if he could help me out or point me to the right direction.

Only the owner of the profile can request delete of his/her profile. You need to find your old email.

Thanks for replying. I do have the old e-mail, the problem is yahoo has disabled due to inactivity. There's no way I could reset. We could go into private chat and prove to you that I'm the owner of the account.

Check your pm, please.