[Share]Mage Anti-PK Guard Edited

The same like that topic but edited i mean

the guard.sql is having only cancelation as a skill!

the guard 2.sql is having cancelation and hurricane as a skill!

http://rapidshare.com/files/176185915/Guard.rar

Before you edit something,think of what will happen!

In most of the servers cancellation has a big HIT TIME,that means that probably cancel lasts 30 seconds,so with your edit let's say..that the guard will start cancel and finish it after 30 seconds you don't think that the player will have gone somewhere else?

In most of the servers cancellation has a big HIT TIME,that means that probably cancel lasts 30 seconds,so with your edit let's say..that the guard will start cancel and finish it after 30 seconds you don't think that the player will have gone somewhere else?

well yes you are right you need to edit the deduffs in it or make a new skill for it with the same effect and it will be ok

You are tottaly right i am going to upload a custom skill then that it does on 1 second and have biggest range!

(not now because now i am going to eat with my family at my village because it is christmas today)

One more thing that i forgot to mention..cancel won't remove all the effects (imagine on a server with 50 buff slots to remove only 5!) so you have to create a totally yours skill if you want it to work properly.