Client mod error

L2Bzone

Would like to ask if anyone doing work with client modifications recognize this error and know which file would be the cause of this? This happens during teleports, not always, around every 5 TPs. 

Untitled.png.6148f73e4ea38dd204d7f92fe754111c.png

49 minutes ago, L2Bzone said:

Would like to ask if anyone doing work with client modifications recognize this error and know which file would be the cause of this? This happens during teleports, not always, around every 5 TPs. 

Untitled.png.6148f73e4ea38dd204d7f92fe754111c.png

This is one of the NPCs with effects ( find out which brute force method ). Or did you put ice fairry as an NPC?

1 hour ago, NevesOma said:

This is one of the NPCs with effects ( find out which brute force method ). Or did you put ice fairry as an NPC?

Hi Neves, i am indeed using npc with effects, did have such suspicion but thought that this was unlikely because this error is thrown around even when i TP into farm zone or other area without this npc. And what is really odd that it doesnt always throw the error, i can walk around, teleport 5-11 times before critical error shows up. Clean patch (no interface mods) works fine without any errors with custom npc

Thought it may be something with systextures OR interface.u/xdat after doing some trial and error between clean patch and modified versions and plan to continue tomorrow. 

10 minutes ago, L2Bzone said:

Hi Neves, i am indeed using npc with effects, did have such suspicion but thought that this was unlikely because this error is thrown around even when i TP into farm zone or other area without this npc. And what is really odd that it doesnt always throw the error, i can walk around, teleport 5-11 times before critical error shows up. Clean patch (no interface mods) works fine without any errors with custom npc

Thought it may be something with systextures OR interface.u/xdat after doing some trial and error between clean patch and modified versions and plan to continue tomorrow. 

Also your npc are located in Giran?

I cannot answer anything about the interface, because this error was almost always associated with the problematic NPC.

1 minute ago, NevesOma said:

Also your npc are located in Giran?

I cannot answer anything about the interface, because this error was almost always associated with the problematic NPC.

Most of the towns but only inside. I will try to remove it tomorrow and do some teleporting to see if that changes anything. 

7 minutes ago, L2Bzone said:

Most of the towns but only inside. I will try to remove it tomorrow and do some teleporting to see if that changes anything. 

Ok, try. Also maybe you have npc style Ice Fairy Sirra in Giran or etc? Ice Fairy Sirra like npc for example.

the problem is the shadow of the NPC

then disable the "bActorShadows" property, now you should have no problems

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ays3xamh0tzfrh0/SGERfjsEffects.rar/file 

8 hours ago, SGER@fjs said:

He could not have done it anyway without recompiling or re-saving, so in any case, the author of the NPC who had this problem should fix it.

Add this solution to your problematic NPC theme so people have a fixed version.

9 hours ago, SGER@fjs said:

Thanks! I will test this out now

10 hours ago, NevesOma said:

Ok, try. Also maybe you have npc style Ice Fairy Sirra in Giran or etc? Ice Fairy Sirra like npc for example.

No sirra, i have heard that it is problematic a while ago so would not even consider of using it :) 

EDIT: can confirm this has fixed the issue, thank you for advice and the fix!

Edited by L2Bzone