Macros for l2 High Five versions

Adrian80

Can anyone tell me how to make a macro for farm?like a spoil....but in party with 2 mages and 1 BP (4 boxes allowed)....and to make mages auto hit on assist....and the healer auto heal....or to farm with 2 mages on gem dragons....one i play and the other to assist me when i hit....thanks

Download from this forum DEADZ 2.4 interface and you make macro /useskill etc later you click right mouse on macro in macro menu and voila it is MACRO LOOP, later you get autoassist set up in your party ( there is menu just up where party members are) you choose person for MA ( Main asistser) and voila :)

If you need some help watch this videos from my channel it is from interlude but almost same in H5

P.S this is in polish but for sure you can get what to do.. there is also 2nd video on my channel

11 minutes ago, Adrian80 said:

But what about a bot?i saw a lot of posts with adrenaline or l2tower....are any of those free?

We are in 2020 please stop thinking that any cheat for any game can be FREE and working 100% without viruses etc..

Cheapest Adrenaline key for 1 window is 7$/month or 20$/month for multi accounts - this is not a lot money but you get FARMER ( 24/7 auto farming script with teleports/buffs/buy shots etc) Anti Captcha ( if there is on server bot will click) etc

L2tower is actually dead project. 99% use Adrenaline

Check my latest video description if you need more informations :)

38 minutes ago, prycka22 said:

We are in 2020 please stop thinking that any cheat for any game can be FREE and working 100% without viruses etc..

Cheapest Adrenaline key for 1 window is 7$/month or 20$/month for multi accounts - this is not a lot money but you get FARMER ( 24/7 auto farming script with teleports/buffs/buy shots etc) Anti Captcha ( if there is on server bot will click) etc

L2tower is actually dead project. 99% use Adrenaline

I do not want that much....i want to play with one char.....and 1-2 boxes to assist me....not to let PC open and auto farm....will try from your videos....thanks a lot...Have a nice day