hellbound [Hellbound-L2j]L2 Haotic-Style

SaLeoTragem

Are You Totally Crazy Meight??How I Have Done That ?? Check Your Flood Protector...Have Configured It To 1 Packet Per Second Maximum N00b??? Server Sux....And Saleo Sucks Too ...If You Join You Are A Little Child Who Wabt To Test L2...Server Will Close For Sure Because Saleo Is Noob And He Is Running The Server At His Little Home.....Also My Leader Has Been Banned Too....He Was Over Me When His Char Disconnected Abnormanly Like Mine After Too....Two Words : NOT JOIN !!!!!!!!!!!

lol??? eiparxoun kanones edo mesa mIn vrizeis... to epomeno tha to kanw report...

...?How he is supposed to understand that you are talking about?He does not know greek language lol.and here you must English.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@SaLeoTragem

Dude my opinion if people who are going to join the server see your behavior here won't join trust me :P

ByTheWay 500 posts done :P

hmm the only words y know are : "So" "Shut" "The" "F*Ck" "up" so if u wanna make a server just learn to behave!

EPIC FAIL

Totally Agree..This Server Is Exactly Same As L2JArchid Ones....The Only Difference Is That You Have Put Some Mobs .....And Changed The Html Files

Totally Agree..This Server Is Exactly Same As L2JArchid Ones....The Only Difference Is That You Have Put Some Mobs .....And Changed The Html Files

I don't care about the server!I have tryed and its pointless to play there but  i don't like his/her behavior!