problem with skin system mode jfrozen

heladito

Question

hi guys! i thy to adapt this skin system mode from lisvus to frozen. And dont give me any error in eclipse or gameserver, but when i log with the character, happens you can see in the pics.

this is the code from lisvus

pastebin

Shot00001.thumb.jpg.9530f2a45ba520ae06af

Shot00002.thumb.jpg.191eac7879d023217821

2 answers to this question

you need to have the skin item , i think it works if you have /itemhandlers/skin12.java (working copy) 

which id you use for it?

my bad, the problem should be in the user info etc, is this my share? i already shared one for frozen

19 hours ago, HowardStern said:

you need to have the skin item , i think it works if you have /itemhandlers/skin12.java (working copy) 

which id you use for it?

my bad, the problem should be in the user info etc, is this my share? i already shared one for frozen

@HowardStern hi bro! thanks for answer. i dont think so, i trying to adapt from lisvus to frozen but i cant do it. can send me your share or post adapted to frozen? please. or say me how can i fix it

19 hours ago, HowardStern said:

which id you use for it?

i just saw your share. its .dressme but this i try to adapt its dressme + skin with 2 click item