[Exploit]How to wear S grade at lvl 40

TNL

First of all , this is just for some high rates (some of them got this bug out) , and you will need an at least 76 char to do it.

so , it all goes like this.

Equip u'r S grade , add a sub-class , cancel the sub u added , and select another one , cancel this new sub too and select the sub u added first .

Voila , even if you see the grade penalty 'buff' , it doesn't take effect .

So , good luck in killing AQ by urself :)

EDIT:

Can Some1 Lock this topic please ?

Conculsion :

1 - It works on some interlude l2j's

2 - At 52 the penalty comes again (Repeated 6-7 times in this thread)

3 - Most kamael-gracia fixed it .

4 - IT'S USEFUL FOR THE F**KING ANT QUEEN RB , STOP POSTING !

Not really useless :P especially for killing AQ .

An important notice is that at 52 (when u recieve the B grade familiarity) the grade penalty will re-appear , so i think this is good just for AQ(Ant Queen)

First of all , this is just for some high rates (some of them got this bug out) , and you will need an at least 76 char to do it.

so , it all goes like this.

Equip u'r S grade , add a sub-class , cancel the sub u added , and select another one , cancel this new sub too and select the sub u added first .

Voila , even if you see the grade penalty 'buff' , it doesn't take effect .

So , good luck in killing AQ by urself :)

I've listen a lot of tips about wearing upper grade than the grade u could wear and all of them wear crap!Hope this one works because it will help a lot as u said farming ant queen!!

hunting me like allways...well, here you go:

nobuffspr3.th.jpg This is where i was lvl 62 and no grade penalty no buffs...normal speed.

nobuffsagradejv2.th.jpg This is where i had lvl 40, had A grade equiped, grade penalty and almost same speed as at lvl 62.

penaltynobuffssd4.th.jpg This is where i show that i have grade penalty and same speed.

withwwtw6.th.jpg This is where i show i have grade penalty and wind walk that increases speed.

I didn't tryed with S because i don't have atm. Need any more?

I didn't tryed with S because i don't have atm. Need any more?

as a fact yes i do , i fail saying pics i need a vid , pics dosnt show anything + half of your pics link are broken

i edit my other post to say Video and not pics

or tell me the server name so i can try and see if this is possible