32Bit C1 Server

smeli

Hello again

in gracia2(and up) you need to drag item into empty cell for item enchant in new dialog

I'm using hellbound, i tried drag and drop item on window but not happen nothing .

Debug version doen't work for my when i execute show this error code (0xc0150002).

Note:

For i can use Hellbound i have to use protocol 828 or 851 (show this menssage in server window Protocol version is different, please continue), if i use 831 not happen nothing when i select the server.

I use system orginal decrypted & GG killed and yours system dat files.

never saw such problem. I swimmed around the world very freely all the times. maybe problems in geodata

in-pack geodata is C6 except 17_22 one. many things changed in hellbound+

I checked with c4 your geodata pack and others more than i had  and happen the same when you try exit from catacomb, necropolis or evan's garden (breathe bar not show in this zone when you enter in the water entrance or exit (catacomb, necropolis and eva's garden) and then character one sink, on sea if work breathe bar.

Too checked some geodata for hellbound (same problem).

If you could to upload some catacomb geodata i could check and verify if the problem is my geodata (i revised with hdge and didn't see none strange).

I will check it when it wil be possible (my develop computer broken now and have no money to repair)

thank you for newbie_guide script contribution

I have added your nickname as author of code and included in upcomming update

Hello smely, some work more on script for you extender.

thanks, I'll check it

by the way I checked newbie guide and reworked it (I still have no ability to test anythning so this code fully untested so I do not shared it yet)

this new skill "blessing of protection" of newbie guide do not work here. so I have changet it to "discount" skill

(this skill were not used in any chronicle, and since c4 not exits in code, but here it exists and I found the way to introduce it into the game)

Hi smely,

Whats wrong if i cant see any npc msg? They seem talking to mee...

When i clicked on them Theres a box opened but i cant see anything... its just plain empty

check html folder and think what to do...

I have extracted them but, still cant use. Just extract the html file inside html folder right?

Edit:

Fixed it, need to restart my server then i can see the NPC messages :)

Sorry for my "inexperience" or should i say NOOB :P

Hi Smely,

When i go to Outside Gludio city i got this error message "Can't bind to native class Fire.FractalTexture".

What does it mean? geodata problem? not complete?

The message is....

Can't bind to native class Fire.FractalTexture

History: UClass::Bind <- (Class Fire.FractalTexture) <- ULinkerLoad::CreateExport <- (FractalTexture 15434) <- IndexToObject <- ULinkerLoad::CreateExport <- (WaterTexture 15434) <- IndexToObject <- ULinkerLoad::CreateExport <- (WetTexture 15434) <- ULinkerLoad::CreateImport <- IndexToObject <- ULinkerLoad::CreateExport <- (2SP_PRO_000 5392327) <- ULinkerLoad::CreateImport <- IndexToObject <- ULinkerLoad<<UObject <- (LinkerLoad Transient.LinkerLoad264 2668983)) <- FPropertyTag::SerializeTaggedProperty <- LoadStream <- (Count 0) <- UStruct::SerializeTaggedProperties <- (Texture[-1]) <- UObject::Serialize <- (SpriteEmitter 18_23.SpriteEmitter71) <- LoadObject <- (SpriteEmitter 18_23.SpriteEmitter71 2668983==2668983/15890509 2668786 216) <- ULinkerLoad::Preload <- PreLoadObjects <- UGameEngine::LoadMapThread::ActorLoading <- UGameEngine::LoadMapThread <- RunLoadMap <- UALAudioSubsystem::PlaySoundW <- UALAudioSubsystem::PlaySoundW <- UAnimNotify_Sound::Notify <- UpdateAnimation <- UMeshComponent::UpdateAnimation <- UMeshContainer::UpdateAnimation <- APawn::UpdateAnimation <- AActor::Tick <- Transient.giant_spider0 <- TickAllActors <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=0) <- UMasterLevel::Tick <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

Can't bind to native class Fire.FractalTexture

well, replace fire.dll and fire.u in patch with ones from another gracia final patch

those seems buggy

thanks for report