Windows 10 Character Creation problem

@echo

Hello,

I am running windows 10 pro x64. In 99% of the servers I have tried so far, whenever i get to create a new char the game windows does not respond. I tried to use the system folder of a server that everying runs smoothly but due to protection i was not able to use it with diffrent l2.ini. I have also tried to use engine.dll from that server but nothning. 

Any ideas how to fix this issue? 

24 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

did you try some other server?

12 random servers. I tried to log in also on a private server using the system files provided my acis but i had the same issue. 

maybe start checking your computer, graphics programs running programs missing like drivers, the problem is 100% on you from what i understand.

16 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

maybe start checking your computer, graphics programs running programs missing like drivers, the problem is 100% on you from what i understand.

Since there are servers that i can play and the only difference between those servers and others is the system i use, most likely the issue is system related. Also it is an issue that have happended to others users in the past but none of them had got an anwser. 

i thought you said all the servers you tried issued this error, then its server's problem, specially when we talk for no-name servers, otherwise you need to be more spesific what server what os you have etc, because there are some remedies like the dlls for windows 10 etc.