interlude [L2OFF] Illicit Awakening

Beldor

Hello there,

are you borred of l2 ? Do you want to try something new ? Then you're in the right place !

Illicit Awakening (IA) is a community back running since 2005.

There's 3 Servers:

Victoria ( Hight rates with kinda big community & also many donators) C3

Aria [A old lovely style of Victoria, There's not so many players. The good part is that you can play without being pked from Donators^.^(since there's just some donations)] C3

Sophia : a x30 l2off server with craft based stuffs. Interlude

I suggest you to play Aria ^.^

Site : http://www.iagaming.net

Where You Have UnGraved This Server Meight...I Want To Know Where To Find C3 Client ( Not From Internet )

I THink Interlude Server Is Interesting...Pls Post Some Further Information For Interlude

Hello there,

[glow=red,2,300]are you borred of l2 ?[/glow] Do you want to try something new ? Then you're in the right place !

Illicit Awakening (IA) is a community back running since 2005.

There's 3 Servers:

Victoria ( Hight rates with kinda big community & also many donators) [glow=red,2,300]C3[/glow]

Aria [A old lovely style of Victoria, There's not so many players. The good part is that you can play without being pked from Donators^.^(since there's just some donations)] [glow=red,2,300]C3[/glow]

Sophia : a x30 l2off server with craft based stuffs. Interlude

I suggest you to play Aria ^.^

Site : http://www.iagaming.net

Sorry what? So if we get borred of l2 we should try a new C3 l2 server? :o

If we get borred of l2 we'll just stop or find another game. C3 is way too old. Nothing new to try imo.

About the IL server ill give it a try.

unbalanced

only donators can survive there

you cant obtain the items that donators can

kinda big community?

quit living in the past dude,it would be a miracle if the nonbot players are more than 50

P.S

btw if you have any problem you wont get any answer from the Admin/GM team,just sits like "Ask Vecna"etc etc :)

unbalanced

only donators can survive there

you cant obtain the items that donators can

kinda big community?

quit living in the past dude,it would be a miracle if the nonbot players are more than 50

P.S

btw if you have any problem you wont get any answer from the Admin/GM team,just sits like "Ask Vecna"etc etc :)

were you're wrong :

"Bots" you can't use bots even if you have a working C3 Walker. (there's few in giran hosted by administrator).

About Admin support the point is that he's from USA. That means he's sleeping most likely when you (GR) are around.

were you're wrong :

"Bots" you can't use bots even if you have a working C3 Walker. (there's few in giran hosted by administrator).

About Admin support the point is that he's from USA. That means he's sleeping most likely when you (GR) are around.

BTW Spadie should do sth about racism there

You know what i mean"-beep- GR/BR/ARG and shit like that " ;)

OMG,still exist a server based on c3?I give a try if i find the chronicle 3 client because the first server i ever played was TheGame C3 :D

You can download c3 at www.iagaming.net :P