interlude [L2J] L2Dex

djvogans

yea yea , join l2dex and you will find the most abusive admin`s you could ever found , if u take fast targets they come and ban you because you are using  3nd program , if you use next target they come and ban you because 3nd program, if you use the wall hack that you have In the mouse scroll(its in their system) you will get banned because u see mobs through walls and go directly where mobs are  , so .. if u donate and waste your free time farming in this server BE CAREFULL you will never know when 1 idiot admin its watching you and THREW ALL YOUR TIME IN THE GARBAGE IN ONE SECOND ,and don`t worry who plays full scripts on pvp gets only 24 hours ban

Edited by DukeAwesome
Don't say the word from F again...

16 hours ago, andreas1234 said:

bla bla

bots  are not allowed at any case. We always give and will give ban for using bots . you were warned one time to play fair , yet you didnt . 

https://lineage2dex.com/rules

nAGCP9E.jpg

3061-d74a2beecafea1934fd62ee4bb09891a.jp

Server restart 11:00 (UTC +3)
Duration ~30 min

After server restart you need run launcher!

Thanks for your feedback and suggestions, this is really help.

Changelist:

• Now you can use buffbook when you "flagged" but not in combat mode (already work)
  • Changed summons on Necromancers delete all passive skills that not exist on Interlude
  • Gold Maned Lion mount increase summon time to 2 sec
  • 4s fixed when another party can enter. Its test fix, so please if someone got problem with this, report to me
  • Deleted sigils recipes from Box (Ketra, Varka)
  • Add gamestones D, C, B gr in Premium Shop for adena
  • Fixed Damage on Screen, now you can set up it on launcher
  • Fixed issue when you can get karma on TvT
  • After server restart TvT will be again available, added new Zone. Zones will change every day

https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/14291/

On 4/24/2020 at 11:29 AM, AchYlek said:

actually this server is like beta :D idk how they get so much ppl, but mucho bugs 

Eh, it's a combination of things, really. It's a mid-rate Interlude that people love due to its simple nature but with some significant tweaks. The mass PvP is fun with FOI and bubbles working the way they do, which I think is worth mentioning (again, on an interlude setup).  Lack of interfaces also put a bit of soul back into the game for a lot of people, I expect (you could argue people use scripts anyway but that's a small portion of the population). 

They took a gamble with the client alterations, and people reacted favorably to it. But I guess the bottom line is that it's refreshing. Of course that's subjective, but subjectively a shit ton of people seem to enjoy it. :P 

Edited by mr zero
  • Like 1

DexWiki.png

Server restart 11:00 (UTC +3)

Duration ~30 min

After server restart you need run launcher!

You can always tell your opinion and make your suggestions on the forum here - General Discussion

Changelist:

• Fortress activated, now you can get them - read about Forts
  • Increased distance between traders
  • Add Shield with Turkish/Columbia Flag, Lionheart, Dark Brother
  • Add ACP (Auto use CP/MP/HP) in game patch, right click to activate (in test mode)
  • Max level on charge Tyrant Gladiator 7
  • Now when you summon mount Lion character stop
  • Fixed a bug where some types of blessed spiritshot worked at the Olympiad

6cd0760438cbecb9136fca487d096dd5.png

Congratulations First Heroes in our server Interlude x50!

We remind, now you have 1 week without fights, so you can rest from Oly days, and gain strength for the next cycle of Olympiad battle from May 11
All details about Olympiad you can read here - https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/14261/

1_00000.png

Today its 1 month since https://www.lineage2dex.com x50 interlude server opened. Pvp fights still with 300 ppl
qYctnUD.jpg

You can always tell your opinion and make your suggestions on the forum here - General Discussion

Changelist:

• Add Master work items - When trying to create items of grade B or higher, there is a small (~ 6%) chance of creating a rare item. Rare items give some bonuses compared to ordinary ones.
  • Start event Medals Collecting - Medals Collecting May 12 - May 20 - Lineage2Dex | Forum | Lineage 2 Classic | Interlude
  • Due voting on discord, we back Epics to evening respawn time. Exactly time of respawning next Epic RB we will give after server restart.
  • Infernal Form (dark Form) - skill back to Tyrants

About new location on HellBound - we still work on it. Will be ready from next Tuesday (May 19).
This is hard location with unique mobs AI, and interesting gameplay. We need be 100% sure all work properly, that's why need more time.

On HB will be few locations:

• Port Arean near Harbor - solo player's area without pvp zone, in drop LS, Enchants, Codex
  • Ancient Temple Remnants - location with undead mobs without pvp zone, in drop LS, Enchants, Codex
  • Enchanted Megalith - good drop pvp zone, more chances to drop LS, Enchants, Codex
  • Sand Swept Dunes - good drop pvp zone, more chances to drop LS, Enchants, Codex

Also, on HB will be 2 RB with good drop.

We have good news! On this week our unique online players number grew with 20-30%
We see new players on server after we start give bonuses for newbies. Ppl choose stable long life project
We added a new proxy to choose from login with better fps and low ping, great for latin americans , europeans and asians players
Tell you friends, all new character will get D/C gr full equipment + 3days Premium Account
Its a perfect time to JOIN!
This night on Valakas were more than 400 ppl involved in mass pvp(screen from game)!

3106-7e89ec0f2daceb9a9f9d5bc8613a2c89.jp3115

817294c9-2143-4259-8569-f0093a7d7236.jpg

Edited by djvogans

• 2 weeks later...

3122-a1aba5c6990d1e631478391e46ff4e79.jp

Changelist:

• Giran Harbor Fair, add new items (now you can see there rare A gr items)
  • Auctioneers from Rune, Giran and Aden now can sell S gr rare items
  • Reduced price of A gr recipes (Adena+AA)
  • Add trading zone on Hellbound Harbor
  • Now if you don't get quest item from Ketra/Varka Raid Boss, you will get in pm reason
  • Fixed "dead" zones on Hellbound when your character can stuck (report me if you find more such places)
  • Fixed description on some rare items, before was incorrect (bad translate from Korean)
  • Increase clan penalty when leave or withdraw members to 1h
  • Now from Hellbound Raid Bosses you can get Neolithic crystals (with these items on Blacksmith Mammon you can improve any items to rare)
  • Mobs changed on Hellbound, some mobs now have more HP, add more resistance to fear, hold, stun attacks
  • Reduced a little adena drop from HB mobs
  • Add more resources in drop from HB mobs (like players ask in suggestions)
Edited by djvogans

• 2 weeks later...

https://lineage2dex.com/reg
Changelist:
Mobs were weakened on HB (a little)
Improved the first HB spot near Harbor for solo players
Add in drop list to some mobs Oriharukorn Ore
Add one more RB Darion in HB on Enchanted Megaliths location. With same drop and respawn time like from Hannibal and Typhoon
Delete sounds from HS debuffs
Increased buff time from PP to 1h (now all buffs)
Now more chance to rare A gr will appear in Giran Harbor Fair
Now after server restart you don't need again load you offline shops, they will stay in game (in test mode). This is last restart when you need login shops =)
Respawn time for Epic reset to evening in EU zone (exactly time we give after server restart)
According to the results of the voting, the random time was reduced from 2 hours to 1 hour for: Queen Ant, Core, Orfen, Zaken, Frintezza
Increased PvP zone on Core
Voting for changing on Bubbles (80 lvl skills) still opening, will see on results tomorrow

• 3 weeks later...

3133-5d8e66db6b7b2b85b07a627bea9f0c9d.jp

Leprechauns have lost their Lucky Pots around the world, great wealth is hidden in them!

Unfortunately these Pots are affected by a magic seal of Leprechauns, not many creatures know the secret how to unseal.
Fortunately Satyr Skirtos spent a lot of time in the Leprechaun's Company, and staled the secret. For a small fee, he is ready to open the Pot for you.
Hunt monsters from 18.06 till 28.06 and find proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.coLucky Pots!
Skirtos will come to Giran Town and Giran Harbor on June 18 and will be there till July 1.

a05b2c90c39b939c3cc02a5e3d3ef687.png

For some fee (5 ToDs or 22kk adena, for player choice) he will open Pots for you.

'From Pots you can get one of these items:']

2844-47486a1f02950c9d9ba217a757acb831.jp MP Loyalty
2833-1cb95ee290738f1256241233a422da2e.jp CP Loyalty
etc_mineral_unique_i03.png TOP LS 76
etc_codex_of_giant_i00.png GC
etc_codex_of_giant_i03.png GC - Mastery
etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i04.png EAA
etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i04.png EWA
etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_am_a_i04.png BEAA
etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_a_i04.png BEWA
Item_960.jpg EAS
Item_959.jpg EWS
etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_am_s_i05.png BEAS
etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_s_i05.png BEWS
Item_49580.jpg Ring of Baium (3 day) / (7 day) / (15 day) / (30 day)
Item_90763.jpg Earring of Zaken (3 day) / (7 day) / (15 day) / (30 day)
Item_6660.jpg Ring of Queen Ant (3 day) / (7 day) / (15 day) / (30 day)
2733-cf66fe49698bc1664211dfe39f744895.jp Neolithic Crystal - A Grade
2734-fbb57e7dc2271157e1711314b756e526.jp Neolithic Crystal - S Grade

We make a similar event on our previous server. It favorably affects the economy. Helping withdraw Adena and ToDs from game server.
Players who don't like such games, anyway can get profit from it. Hunt mobs and sell Lucky Pots to other players who will try their luck. Pots are tradable.

Good luck with hunting!

Edited by djvogans

• 2 weeks later...