[Discussion] Favorite Hero/Favorite Build/Justification

Noble's right, OmGG about the last item on dwarfy... hyper stone??? So whats the assault for? show ?... Sacret relic? ... on dwarven.... nice.... anyway you should try making MKB next. the chance of giving a % dmg rocks while you have your headshot skill ... in compact .... its dangerous.

Noble's right, OmGG about the last item on dwarfy... hyper stone??? So whats the assault for? show ?... Sacret relic? ... on dwarven.... nice.... anyway you should try making MKB next. the chance of giving a % dmg rocks while you have your headshot skill ... in compact .... its dangerous.

More atk.speed=More fun :D

Thats why oh and for relic i say what i could make but i actually never made so i dunno what'll happen

Mkb was MADE for dwarven sniper!!

MKB gives attack speed = Sniper needs attack speed

MKB gives damage        = Sniper needs damage

MKB gives 0.1 stun      = Sniper has it too and they stack!

BTw... someone make a guide for Syllabear and Necrolic.. I suck with both and no guides are helpful for them...

you cant have SnY on Razor.minor stats much gold no usage at all

Stygian desolator also comes second...you cant rely on satanic that much

you have messed too many orb effects on razor

razor ideal item suit would be

Agi treads

Mjolnir

Butterfly

a HoT(Heart Of Tarrasque) would be ideal in late games razor has low hp and its fragile

also try to farm for  lothars edge its a good choice for escape mechanism

also Avoid Boots Of Travel as Razor passive (unholy fervor)gives a great speed bonus thats why we get treads (plus treads give bonus s

Your item build on Razor suck...

hxahxahxahxhaxhhaxhaxhaxhaxhxahxahax

xahhaxhxahxahaxhaxhaxhxahxahxahxahxah

xahaxhxahxahahxhaxaxaxaxaxhxahxahxahxhaxhhaxhaxhaxhaxhxahxahax

THX GUYS YOU MAKE MY LAUGHT SO HARD !!!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUU

OMG I NEVER HAD LAUGHT SO HARD IN MY HOLE LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 you

(1st this items are for Razor and i know about orb effect)

(2nd Do not teach ME <--- About dota becouse i play 7 years dota and trust me i know better than u even i play more years than ME <---)

(3rd i have no lose any game on battlenet and Garena ( LVL 35 ) Without gold member or bulshits) WITH RAZOR ALways

and go learn dota better xD

GO LEARN DOTA YOU NEWBIES....

I HEAR AND THAT TODAY IM GONA SACRIFISE MY SELF WITH MY OWN HAND BY A BUILDING

Power treads on RAZOR ???????????????????????????????????? omg ???????????????????????????????????????????????/

ok i dont speak more  :D cu i go play dota and i take PT on Razor hxahx0ah0xha0xh0ah0xh0ah0x0a

0x0ha0hxah0xh0

ah0x0a

x0ah0xh0ahx0a0xh0

You are 1 step from getting yourself a ban, laugh at me like that once more  and i will be the one to finish what  started k? If you think you can play Razor, and if you think this is the proper items for it , fine have it your way. About the never loose, keep dreaming dude its real life. I bet you don't even know what orb effect is tho, even if you won the matches all the time you have played with bots on s-player , such retards that cannot kill a razor such as this ones aren't dota players most likely bots.

You are 1 step from getting yourself a ban, laugh at me like that once more  and i will be the one to finish what  started k? If you think you can play Razor, and if you think this is the proper items for it , fine have it your way. About the never loose, keep dreaming dude its real life. I bet you don't even know what orb effect is tho, even if you won the matches all the time you have played with bots on s-player , such retards that cannot kill a razor such as this ones aren't dota players most likely bots.

1st i laught as i want and when i want  ok ?????

there is no rule  laught = ban  becouse u are modarator dont tell me i ban u i dont care  and i screenshot that

2nd yes i know.. you arre the pr0 player and im the n4b that playing 7 years dota on GG client and now garena and alwayyyyyyys playing with n00bs

you are smart dude go on !

I couldn't understand a thing from what you just said, tho i don't think i will care what you said anyway, play as much as you want dota... if you want, spend your life on dota it wont make you any better tho, its not just time that makes us stronger after all time is what kills us so why does it makes us stronger? You have a way of logic thats for sure..Read my post careful.So if you get banned you wont start saying that i didn't banned you. It's just a first warning for now, and yes because  i am mod i am intrusted with judging those who must be judged .

ok end of story i let u belive that you know more than me and you are pr0

go play as you want

and im not westing my life for dota to be the best i play just for fun and i know many things

GO LEARN DOTA YOU NEWBIES....

I HEAR AND THAT TODAY IM GONA SACRIFISE MY SELF WITH MY OWN HAND BY A BUILDING

Power treads on RAZOR ???????????????????????????????????? omg ???????????????????????????????????????????????/

ok i dont speak more  :D cu i go play dota and i take PT on Razorx0ah0xh0ahx0a0xh0

ok my friend....i jumped the whole flames you start and i dont dekarma or ban you for flaming...

NONE SAID THAT YOU CANT WEAR SOME OF THOSE ITEMS ON RAZOR.STYGIAN IS AN ACCEPTABLE CHOICE BUT NOT PREFERABLE!!!!!!!!same on SnY

about BoTs i thought a so called 7year playing dota (?) would know why we choose Treads.1)Razor is fragile,low hp,low armor2)Razor is NO tank so you cant be either tank neither a dominator to move around map like axe,barathrum,azwraith,sven blah blah blah 3)just because razor stats are pretty low we prefer treads and losing +35 speed and gain bonus at agi and str(armor,dmg,hp bonus) than gaining only +85-90 speed--->razor is favored with unholy fervor so we dont rly want them. 4)i m bored of explaining further for now

~~~ALL THE ITEMS YOU MENTIONED ARE ACCEPTABLE BUT NOT PREFERABLE~~~

btw for 7years dota playing you should know all the chars and you should own with non-noobfriendly chars such as Traxex,Razor,Axe blah blah blah that have 1 or 2 skills and all other passives

i await from you to post a guide from more difficult dota heroes so i may change your reputation here and care not to keep flaming

Noble

ok i make you a guide about 1-2-3-4-5 or more difficult playrers? as you want

i know what u saying for razor but with this way and with this items (with razor always) i never lose and i swer ! its litle like trikc as you sayd

moving in the map down mid up and take cs this is the litle trick about boots of travel and no treads

so wait for my other post and im sure you will change mind

/working

• 2 weeks later...

my best hero is naix

stop spamming dude.

Back on topic :

I will introduce my controversial Beastmaster guide.

BeMa.gif

It's based on killing people during your ulti :

1. Empty Bottle ( To spam axes during early game )

2. Power Treads Str

BTNWirtsLegGreen.gif

3.Mask of Madness

BTNHelmOfValor.gif

4.Armlet of Mortigan

BTNUnholyStrength.gif

5.Monkey King Bar

BTNINV_Weapon_Halberd_10.gif

6.Assault Cuirass

BTNINV_Chest_Chain_14.gif

7.The game will NEVER reach this phase, but if it does, sell the bottle and go for

BTNHeartOfAszune.gif

This build owns mid game, i Usually activate MoM, and Mortigan, Get close to the enemy, grab 2 or 3 hits and then ulti.

If he survives after ulti , he is either overfed or you have done something wrong :P

Use axes and boar if he tries to escape.

Justification :

Treads = you DO need the attack speed, it works well with your 3rd

Madness = unbelievable high MS, AS, one of the best deals in game

Mortigan = Grants survivability and works well with your lifesteal, also adds incredible damage.

MKB = Bash, Attack Speed, Damage, what else you need? It owns for Beastmaster and works well with 3rd

Assault Cuirass = Incredibly High dps and survivability, high cost tho

Heart of Tarasque = HP, HP regen, Damage, usefull late.

As every game has a limit of something dota has one too. Making so much attacking speed items on BeastMaster is just not needed. You already reach the max speed with your 3rd + madness actually the madness is totally uneeded in here i would most likely prefer to do a satanic instead of MoM.Tho the other items ain't bad

As every game has a limit of something dota has one too. Making so much attacking speed items on BeastMaster is just not needed. You already reach the max speed with your 3rd + madness actually the madness is totally uneeded in here i would most likely prefer to do a satanic instead of MoM.Tho the other items ain't bad

I buy monkey king bar for the Dmg and minibash, not for the aspeed, Cuirass for survivability and armor reduction mostly heh

Mask of Madness simply owns for rexxar, it works really well with third and helps him chase with the MS boost. I always buy it on rexxar and i really trust it. Besides, satanic is too expensive to get inside this build don't you agree heh

Well yeah indeed you are right but when you are at late game state i prefer the satanic for the hp increase and the life steal. You can use satanic for pushes since you drain your creeps life which is a bonus in a push.

Well yeah indeed you are right but when you are at late game state i prefer the satanic for the hp increase and the life steal. You can use satanic for pushes since you drain your creeps life which is a bonus in a push.

i don't think the game will ever reach that far... i mean satanic ain't cheap :S