[EXPLOIT] trade

boever

Someth i found on developpers forum :

"its about doing trade, teleport, then come back and then cancel trade.. then the 2nd guy restart and then trade again and move stuff over slots.. its somehow this way.. if we have a way to cancel trade while teleport, then it would be great"

Seems like there is a trade bug found.. happy searching ,)

"its about doing trade, teleport, then come back and then cancel trade.. then the 2nd guy restart and then trade again and move stuff over slots.. its somehow this way.. if we have a way to cancel trade while teleport, then it would be great"

???

I tried it in this way:

1. trade

2. teleport

3. cancel trade (i tried with my cancel after teleport, and cancel another player while I have been teleported)

4. second player restart the game

5. second player give an another trade

6. second player move the items over slots

And... it is not work :(

Seems like there is a trade bug found.. happy searching ,)

10 years old little kiddy? learn english plz.. THIS IS KINDA NO WORK!

So i did this , and it didnt work:

Steps

1) /trade another char

2) Teleport any other town

3) Come Back to the town u where before

4) Cancel the trade

5) Make the other guy restart (some how =/)

6) Trade him again

7) Open your inventory and move the weapon you have put in trade from slots

8) after doing all of that (that is fucking hard to add my personal comment) You have to teleport and at the same time cancel the trade. IF you manage to do that then you will have a duped weapon? No, at least that what i did (btw to cancel trade while teleport use Bot :/)

This dosnt work , Its full of spam

cause then it'll get fixed lol

QFTW

Locked (If you think about posting a bug - exploit , first think 3 times before you wrote it down and explain each step)

Next time dont get bassed in the supposition or Interpretation of a txt  ::)

only way I can see this happening is if you find a way to not be able to trade/sell an item while teleporting.

another reason why this wont work is that moving the item from slot 1 to 2, dosen't inform the server in any way... I've dumped the packets and theres nothing. And if you trade your item, you are trading the weapon with a unique ID... with this unique ID, there are no slot numbers that get declared, meaning that wont do fu ck all.

So, good try, but thats now how it works.