L2jfrozen MultiFlagzone problem

ibitaz

Question

hello guys, i am new to java and everything i am pretty trying to be honest the past 2 weeks but right now i came up with a little problem that icant figure it out my self 

so i tried to copy this code, my pack is l2jfrozen rev 1132 interlude client

so thats the code part i think i am failing to add,
{
                                                                        temp = new L2NoHqZone(zoneId);
                                                                }
+                                                               else if(zoneType.equals("MultiFunctionZone")) 
+                                                               {
+                                                                       temp = new L2MultiFunctionZone(zoneId);
+                                                               }
                                                                else if(zoneType.equals("BossZone"))    
 on my pack is like that
                                        case "WaterZone":
										temp = new L2WaterZone(zoneId);
										break;
									case "NoHqZone":
										break;
so i try to fix it by my self and i make it like that 
                                        case "WaterZone":
										break;
									case "NoHqZone":
										break;
									case "MultiFunctionZone":
									    temp = new L2MultiFunctionZone(zoneId);
									    break;

i didnt get any error my pack complied perfectly adding all the code the zone is doesnt not working, i activate the properties and installed a zone on xml 

i check as well maybe i was failing to install a zone and i ue a default on and i change the type to MultiFunctionZone but still i get no errors on the gameserver or anything like is, so what  i am doing wrong? can anyone have the time to spare and fix my problem?

thanks and i hope i post on the right section and explain everything correct about my problem 

Edited by ibitaz

3 answers to this question

6 hours ago, ibitaz said:

hello guys, i am new to java and everything i am pretty trying to be honest the past 2 weeks but right now i came up with a little problem that icant figure it out my self 

so i tried to copy this code, my pack is l2jfrozen rev 1132 interlude client

so thats the code part i think i am failing to add,
{
                                                                }
+                                                               else if(zoneType.equals("MultiFunctionZone")) 
+                                                               {
+                                                                       temp = new L2MultiFunctionZone(zoneId);
+                                                               }
                                                                else if(zoneType.equals("BossZone"))    
 on my pack is like that
                                        case "WaterZone":
										break;
									case "NoHqZone":
										break;
so i try to fix it by my self and i make it like that 
                                        case "WaterZone":
										break;
									case "NoHqZone":
										break;
									    break;

i didnt get any error my pack complied perfectly adding all the code the zone is doesnt not working, i activate the properties and installed a zone on xml 

i check as well maybe i was failing to install a zone and i ue a default on and i change the type to MultiFunctionZone but still i get no errors on the gameserver or anything like is, so what  i am doing wrong? can anyone have the time to spare and fix my problem?

thanks and i hope i post on the right section and explain everything correct about my problem 

That is correct:

break;

You probably are not creating the zone inside the server correctly, this might help you: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDuVxN7_6IlPTtuZO3LamXGLe7yVGHKXp

• Like 1

thanks for your answer and yes i had the zone xml wrong i fix it now and it works, the only think i dont get is when my character enters multifaction zone, they lose speed like from 150 they go to 94