Change Item Description Box Stats

xjurrr

Is there a way to change the stats for an item displayed in it's description box when you hover over it? I've added a custom armor set via data editing and added it appropriately to the database with its own stats and it all works fine, but I'd like the text (P.atk/p.def, etc) in the box to accurately reflect what it actually is. Is there a way to do this?

Edited by xjurrr

On 12/16/2019 at 4:53 AM, xjurrr said:

Is there a way to change the stats for an item displayed in it's description box when you hover over it? I've added a custom armor set via data editing and added it appropriately to the database with its own stats and it all works fine, but I'd like the text (P.atk/p.def, etc) in the box to accurately reflect what it actually is. Is there a way to do this?

Hello. I can help you. Open armorgrp.dat with L2FileEditor ( select your chronicles ) ( if you want to change armor stats for example ), you can see any like this:

Screenshot_10.png.bf56729ac1938851103119

This is a description of the parameters, all the values below have a structure that is described initially.

For example:

Screenshot_11.png.eb05662b091fa1ed8b3e11

... and etc.

Screenshot_12.png.0625f97f46da4a4d3a69cb

The data you need is at the end.

For example ( data of necklace with ID 934 ) ( last values ):

Screenshot_13.png.64e059b2c788e96393740b

As you can see, necklace with ID 934 have mpbonus = 0; mdef = 80 and pdef = 0 ( what you can see in the game ). + have Grade A. A grade = value of 4. Simple change dates and save. Try.

On 12/17/2019 at 12:42 AM, NevesOma said:

Hello. I can help you. Open armorgrp.dat with L2FileEditor ( select your chronicles ) ( if you want to change armor stats for example ), you can see any like this:

This is a description of the parameters, all the values below have a structure that is described initially.

For example:

... and etc.

The data you need is at the end.

For example ( data of necklace with ID 934 ) ( last values ):

As you can see, necklace with ID 934 have mpbonus = 0; mdef = 80 and pdef = 0 ( what you can see in the game ). + have Grade A. A grade = value of 4. Simple change dates and save. Try.

Thanks for this. I did eventually figure it out after comparing values from the equipment and armorgrp.dat but I'm sure this'll be useful for other people in the future.