[HELP] How to change stats/skills of each class.

Exte.

Question

Well, hello, I made this topic to ask you people, if you know ofc, how can I add skills to a class, for example, I want to add Dual Mastery skill to Prophets but not adding skills by a GM Char, I mean by default, like how you learn your default skills as prophet to learn an another skill also.

Also, i'm wondering how to change a class' base stats for example xxx class has 20 dex, i wanna change this number, but how is it possible?

Thanks in advance.

8 answers to this question

you can only do that it you have l2 phx.

I'm not talking about using hacks or whatever, damnit.

I'm searching for a way to BALANCE CLASSES over MY SERVER.

What couldn't you understand?-,-

omfg you are creating server and dont know anything about it? rofl what with java then? bullshit... you can add skills to classes i mean (to prophet or human mage ir hieroprant and for some level and amount of SP) that you can make in skilltrees.sql

omfg you are creating server and dont know anything about it? rofl what with java then? bullshit... you can add skills to classes i mean (to prophet or human mage ir hieroprant and for some level and amount of SP) that you can make in skilltrees.sql

I found out how to add skills by my own you fucking cunt, but since you're a java genious, tell me how to change base stats of each class you awesome guy.

Fucking moron.

I don't think this is possible for a common GM/Admin as you and me...

Plus... it is better not to change these stats 'cause the Late Game becomes unbalanced...

And since you said you found out how to import default skills to a character...i cannot help you more than that.

it's pretty easy i think when u got to your database to skill_trees if you want to add it at a prophet u need id: 17 so Class ID= 17, Skill ID=144 (u need to know the id of Dual Weapon Mastery or any other skill u want), Level=1(u can do anything u want cause its the skill level so u will start with lvl 1 cause ur still a prophet), Name=Dual Weapon Mastery (Its the name of the skill), Sp=0 (if u havent got automated skills u should add sp else u can just put it to 0), min_level=20 (this is the level u have to be before u can get it.