[SHARE]Easy s grade farming

szpicu

THIS IS NOT EASY X_X

Anyway you need to kill HALISHA, also as you said: "...orc fullbuffed, if your server is a highrate just take fullbuffs from npcs, if not take prophet and dancer with you..." at High-Rate servers you CAN get easly S grades.

P.S. 1st Topic :D?

P.S2. Change the topic to acceptable name: [share]Easy S-grade farming

i understood most of it and i am really interested, but could you explain a little bit better? please

what part of it you dont understand ?, this method gives you an access to unlimited raid bosses what drop draconic armors, ic, ma, draco bow, as,  eas beas ews bews etc etc etc

Well, on my server u cant summon inside, it works maybe on other servers, thanks anyway :(

Read correctly

You cant summon inside one of each sepulchers, u summon outside, than enter with strider, than Accept summon with the char what have been summoned. It works on almost EVERY l2off servers.

well, i dont see this topic, but i know this exploit.

on dn, the easyer way to trade the striders, or buy some strinder and go across the wall.

if be in first room, then the others accept the summon, they ll be in first room. and there another 3-4 room.

and you cant summon them in the last room. also if you summon them outside, and go across the walls.

i tested.

and this is very bannable offense. one pic, and you ll earn a funny perma ban.

add to this exploit: if you summon halisha at the last npc, summon it again, if you lucky halisha (only the rb) ll disappeared, but rf ll still there. summon it again (so 3. summon) and halisha ll be ther, w/o fighters, and halisha ll not hit you.

(so pp buffed ty/des w/o vamp, on low hp, with dha, zealot, frenz, etc, and easy kill )

:)