Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

How to edit an instance

Question

So my question is how can i edit an instance lets say Kamaloka and make it a solo instance with custom mobs with my own npc etc.

I've seen this before on some packs and i want to put it on my local project i am working on.

Chronicle: H5

Pack: L2j Sunrise ( the shared one ) ver.979

Thanks in advance 

Edited by Empusa

5 answers to this question

Check folder /data/xml/instances/ or something like this for XML files with Instance's properties. You found all monsters/npcs spawns and teleportation coords of all instances. And many other things. ofc.

6 hours ago, Rootware said:

Check folder /data/xml/instances/ or something like this for XML files with Instance's properties. You found all monsters/npcs spawns and teleportation coords of all instances. And many other things. ofc.

Well i already did that and none seems to be working for some reason only default demo one is working.

On 10/22/2019 at 12:25 PM, Rootware said:

Before edition you need to find what the template name uses for creating InstanceWorld in target script.

Is there any guide i can follow? i searched a lot these days without results thanks again

2 hours ago, Empusa said:

Is there any guide i can follow? i searched a lot these days without results thanks again

There are no guide needs. You need to know Java basically and a bit l2j architecture.