How to edit an instance

Empusa

Question

So my question is how can i edit an instance lets say Kamaloka and make it a solo instance with custom mobs with my own npc etc.

I've seen this before on some packs and i want to put it on my local project i am working on.

Chronicle: H5

Pack: L2j Sunrise ( the shared one ) ver.979

Thanks in advance 

Edited by Empusa

5 answers to this question

Check folder /data/xml/instances/ or something like this for XML files with Instance's properties. You found all monsters/npcs spawns and teleportation coords of all instances. And many other things. ofc.

6 hours ago, Rootware said:

Check folder /data/xml/instances/ or something like this for XML files with Instance's properties. You found all monsters/npcs spawns and teleportation coords of all instances. And many other things. ofc.

Well i already did that and none seems to be working for some reason only default demo one is working.

On 10/22/2019 at 12:25 PM, Rootware said:

Before edition you need to find what the template name uses for creating InstanceWorld in target script.

Is there any guide i can follow? i searched a lot these days without results thanks again

2 hours ago, Empusa said:

Is there any guide i can follow? i searched a lot these days without results thanks again

There are no guide needs. You need to know Java basically and a bit l2j architecture.