Good vs Evil brand new server 100%

What do you think ???  

93 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think ???

• I will join!!!
    • i will think about it
    • pfff im boring of all those
    • go away noob

so in my opinion it should be like this: no custom items, only pvp, get boss jwls for killing the bosses, free b grade in shop, events like infinitel2 limited nr of buffs and also an npc buffer that can buff my summon/pet.....also a zone with some normal rbs from where u get life-stones, a little bit adena and a small chance of dropping full items...some pvp zones like ruins of despair/agony even a castle/fortress

Interlude and i am the first online player in beta version ohh yeah :P

naab i was the first member that joined.. before the server was beta i was on. heh im first! ^_^

Btw , Im Looking fw to the servah!

I like GvE servers especially new gve servers so i am going to try it. A question 1kill=1 adena or what?

yes each kill will give u an adena

Ok those days im going to open a brand new GvE (faction) server some specs of the server will be

you will start as neutral and exp and pvp free until lvl 70 that you can join one of our factions Good or Evil

Shops until B grade will be all for free

Adena reward from PvP's with players from the other faction

Custom chat by pressing the .F you talk only to your faction

Enchat scrolls on our shop

Custom Faction system and rewards by pressing .faction you will see your points

Siegable towns can be captured by the factions

Our Community board will show what zone every faction owns

Custom gatekeeper by pressing .tele that will leave you to teleported only to the zones that ur faction owns ...i dont post another post i dont want to spaming

and more more stuff that will be online

were is patch i want to Join ::XX: i like Good vs Evil pls post patch

any ETA?

What is that ?

were is patch i want to Join ::XX: i like Good vs Evil pls post patch

THIS GOES FOR ALL

If TheMentaL finish the server today , he will make a post in Prive Server Section So Please dont spam here ok?

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• DISCORD : utchiha_market telegram : https://t.me/utchiha_market SELLIX STORE : https://utchihamkt.mysellix.io/ Join our server for more products : https://discord.gg/hood-services https://campsite.bio/utchihaamkt  
    • Server Rates: » Xp 500x. » Sp 500x. » Aden 500x. » Drop 1x. » PartyXp 2x. » PartySp 2x. » Starting character level -61. Enchant rates: » Safe enchant +4. » Blessed and simple scrolls max enchant (+16). » Crystal scrolls max enchant (+20). » Simple enchant scrolls chance – 65%. » Blessed enchant scrolls chance – 100%. » Crystal enchant scrolls chance – 50% Augmentations: » Mid life stone skill chance – 5%. » High life stone skill chance – 10%. » Top life stone skill chance – 20%. » Augments 1+1 Unique features: » Main town – Giran » Automatic-Manual Potions. » Working 2 castle sieges. (Giran-Aden) » SPS cancel lasts 10 seconds and than buffs come back. » Stackable scrolls, lifestones, book of giants. » Unique pvp zone » More then 11 active raid bosses. » Wedding system. » Unique farming areas. » Npc skill enchanter. » Full npc buffer with auto buff. » Max count of buffs – 55. » Max subclasses – 4. » Free and no quest class change. » Free and no quest sub class. » Raid boss drop nobless item. » No weight limit. » Unique protection anti-hwy armor for archers/daggers etc. » Ingame password change. » Top pvp/pk/online ranks NPC. » Unique monsters & NPC. » Interlude retail skills. » Server up-time [24/7] [99]%. » Perfect class balance (all class can kill all class depending on players skill and setup knowledge,gear,augmentations). » Announcements on double kills triple kills etc. » Announcements on Grand Boss death , with the name of the killer as well as clan name of the player. » Information Npc in game with all servers infromations. Custom server gear : 1). Titanium Armor Lv.1 2). Epic Armor Lv.2 3). Epic Weapons-Kamikaze-Black S grade (Same Stats) 4). Demonic-Angelic Wings-Baium Hair-Custom Accessories (SameStats) 5). Custom Fighter/Mage tattoo Lv1-Lv2-Lv3 6). Shirt (STR,CON,INT +1) 7). Custom Shields Server Commands: .tvtjoin .tvtleave – Join or leave tvt event. .ctfjoin .ctfleave – Join or leave ctf event. .dmjoin .dmleave – Join of leave dm event. .online – current online players count. .repair – repairs stuck character in world. .menu – opens online menu panel. .exit – PVP zone exit in case you are bullied. .changepassword - Opens online menu then u can change ur password in game. .farm - Enable/disable autofarm Event system: » TVT event » CTF event » DM event » Tournament Event » Party Zone » Unique event shop. Olympiad game: » Retail olympiad game. » Competition period [1] week. » Olympiad start time [18:00] end [00:00] GMT+2. » New Heroes every Sunday.
    • Tomorrow grand opening lests go 🙂 
    • New season of Warfire X150 has been postponed to September 28th.
  • Topics