connection problem or verification server is down adrenaline

Hi, im using cracked adrenaline and todays afternoon i couldnt start it (i could start it in the morning). iv tried to reboot pc/router, cut file path to c:/ / ive puted whole adr folder as exception in windows defender, i was deleting "adsmon2" file before opening. the funny part is that i copied whole folder on my laptop and it worked perfectly... help :(

adr2.PNG

adr.PNG

same for me.1 day it works just fine and the next morning i get this error.nothing changed,same antivirus same windows 10 same server same client etc.i added to antivirus exception aswell

Adre's "Connection problem or verification server is down" issue has become quite common, as I can see. I also ran into this: its refused to run on 2 of 3 my computers
so I found a little trick to make it work. Not sure if it will help everyone, but it's worth a try.
I tried this method on both computers where Adre refused to start up normally, on both of them it worked
so here it is: copy your Adre folder to USB flash memory and try to run from this flash drive
should work, at least, it works fine for me

then, if you got this "Connection problem or verification server is down" sht again, just plug out and plug in your flash drive and run bot.
Edited by Restrainer
  • Thanks 1

It somehow open adrenaline if i do that.i added it on usb drive and opened it while plugged in w/o getting the error "connection problem or .... " but it doesn't recognise my characters now.you know any way to do that too?

EDIT:

Copy l2.exe shortcut on usb drive aswell and open lineage from there.now it works!!

Thx alot Restrainer for your help

Edited by Shapyro12341

I have no such issues, everything works fine. make sure that sniffer is running before you start adsmon/adrenaline.

the fact that bot runs from a flash drive does not affect its ability to detect of l2 client launch

check that sniffer/adsmon/adrenaline.exe running "as administrator", restart PC maybe...idk...

i use this way to run adrenaline for 24h w/o any problems)

Edited by Restrainer

it's fine for me as long as it works.been busting my brain for days and googled every posible way.so far only you gave me an solution wich works so again thnks alot mate

Edited by Shapyro12341

yes, if you start the game client immediately after launching the bot, it may not see the l2 client.

try not to run the game until the Adrenaline main window name changes to that "XAAA", as shown on picture.

xaaa.jpg

• Downvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2019 at 3:31 PM, Isildur said:

Is there a solution about it? Cause copy to usb doesn't work for me.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/196271/when-you-try-to-connect-from-tcp-ports-greater-than-5000-you-receive-t

do that it should fix it

Edited by zmaj13