high five [L2OFF] L2Citadel

Chubacca

L2Citadel will be opening a 1x H5 server with the official files in the very near future. We have talked about a comeback previously and that did not work out unfortunately. This time though it is and will happen.

We are not doing HB as you can see, there is still too much work left to do on those files as good as they were. We were lucky enough to get our hands on H5 retail files and our dev has made a really killer anti-bot / anti-cheat.

This is just getting started and I am looking for a little help with the following:

1.) Graphics
2.) Forum and Discord moderators
3.) Advertising (2-3 people) multiple languages a huge plus.

These jobs will pay some $$, how much depends on the servers success and population. If interested hit up Charlie on Discord here: https://discord.gg/4UQqnwS

The server will only be as good as the team and community. I hope we can put together an awesome team and community for this server and see a slice of the old days in the server!

Redeye Will Return

Those of you that played at Citadel previously would probably remember the RedEye event. That is one of the most entertaining and fun events I have ever been a part of and we will be doing it again for a killer prize.

In a nutshell this event is players playing on our server that live stream themselves and their gaming, the last one left awake wins. This makes for some really amazing and hilarious streams.

Been quite awhile since our last server and I am really looking forward to this one!

Links

Site: https://l2citadel.com (not complete yet)
Forums: https://l2citadel.com/forum
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/L2Citadel/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/l2citadel

Edited by Chubacca

Trying to login with my old account on forum gives me

Oops! We ran into some problems.

A server error occurred. Please try again later.

If I can't use my old forum account it's not worth playing

Just kidding, glad to see Citadel back, one of few honest servers, definitely recommended. But seriously thought fix the old forum accounts.

Edited by Herlitz
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Herlitz said:

Trying to login with my old account on forum gives me

Oops! We ran into some problems.

A server error occurred. Please try again later.

If I can't use my old forum account it's not worth playing

Just kidding, glad to see Citadel back, one of few honest servers, definitely recommended. But seriously thought fix the old forum accounts.

Hi Herlitz! Are you trying to login at https://l2citadel.com/forum or https://l2citadel.com/forums ? The first one is the correct one now and the old ones I will be removing  in the next couple of days.

I had to move everything from old IPS over to a new Xenforo which was a pita, but the new forums have been working ok for me.

Edited by Chubacca

The new one. But I figured that since there're no member post, it's probably not supposed to work yet? I'm getting same error message right now trying to login with my old credentials.

I don't see your name in the users. I had to roll back the forums to late 2015 which was when Wrath server was going. Maybe it was before you registered?

Created a test user and registered + logged in and it worked ok. You will need to register again, when you do let me know and I will assign you a special role for the trouble.

• 2 weeks later...