Acis NPC /Database MySQL

Corv

Question

So hello guys , in this topic i wanted to ask for some help because im a newbie in Development , and im just starting . I've downloaded L2Acis pack , and all files . After 20 minutes i've opened the server , and i was inside . The problem is that i can't figger out how to edit NPC's , because in my database on mysql i dont have any table named npc's or something , just got them on xml and that it's. 

The truth is i can't even find the gm shop ID , or npc in that files . I know that those are newbies questions , but i hope someone explain me how to work with them , because i've spent a lot of time on google and on MXC to find out something like that , and star work , but i can't found nothing where i could read how to work with NPC , spawn them , edit them , and btw i dont have nothing in my DB . Even i got the files there , and i dont know where to find them . I think that all skilled people here knows what are in mysql file of L2Acis , but if u need a photo , ill give ya .

Hope to help me someone ) thanks !

3 answers to this question

Most of the static data is moved into XML, npcs included. Not sure what you don't find on those files, customs are filtered by 50000-50999.xml. For the retail NPCs, well, a simply search over txt file (notepad++ folder search is good for that) find you a name.

aCis got as vocation to be as generic as possible, therefore you won't find a lot of customs stuffs or config. They can be added manually, many ppl shared stuff over years. They notably can be found on Customs section of aCis forums, accessible by customers.

Edited by Tryskell

i got it , thanks  a lot . The problem was that i've skilled a little , i mean i can open Notepad ++ and edit some staff on my own , but i seriously couldnt find out even the GM shop , now im reading about how to create own NPC etc. 

Btw thanks for the answer .

How about other servers that posted in forums/websites . For example when i've downloaded Acis project i have x3 files 

Datapack/gameserver/mmcore 

So i figure out after some hours how to work a little bit with then , and compile them on the Eclipse. But btw if i wanna download other files like this for example 

how can i get those files and make them into a server ? I'm searching for info in google , but ready hard to find some excplanation of what i have to do with files like that to open the server ??

People posting in internet some files like that , but no idea how to work with them , so that's why im asking .

Thanks again.

1111.png

I'm not sure what you speak about, once again...

About compilation / installation, SweeTs made some videos specifically for aCis here : https://acis.i-live.eu/index.php?topic=78.0 (reply #4)

If you downloaded sources, you can edit and compile it everytime. You only have to replace the jar and additional files you edited when you need it.