Idea for the BEST DEV FTW! :P

scolt

Question

My idea is simple, i believe for you, Professional developer will be more easy to do than all.

Put DUEL AURA EFFECT for party member, will bettering to do movimentations and strategys.

Have a little charm to.

If someone already had this, can share? 
My Revision is jFrozen 1132.

A hug, thanks for all.

OBS: Sorry my bad english, im from BR.

4 answers to this question

You simply have to add one line on addPartyMember, or whatever method is used during the addition of a Party member (probably on L2Party if no rename).

And no it will be a terrible mess if multiple parties melt, notably during pvp, since everyone will have the same color. And at best you can have 2 different colors, based on isAutoAttackable state, which force you to broadcast CharInfo to get refresh.

30 minutes ago, aLzhite said:

i believe he wants that aura shown only on party members so it will be easy to follow-up during massive pvps. simply broadcast the aura to party members

Exacly, the effect show only for party members, to can't see other party effects.

Then it's isInParty() check on CharInfo on the line related to aura, and a broadcast on addPartyMember / removePartyMember if it's not enough / already called.

Edited by Tryskell
  • Upvote 1