[L2J]L2PRIDE

BigWar

page_bg.png.0db9564f0466a67951b83dd62951a20e.png

Pride Hard Core server is ready to open the doors for everyone for a long term period!

This server is based on original Pride platform which was made by Dav.

Why we are better and why it is necessary to choose us ?

We have designed the server to be UP for a long period of time and when you will need to feel in the real Pride server, there always gonna be a stable 24/7 server for you! Don't miss this project away and give a try!

The quality of our server and technical support won't make you be disappointed!

DISCORD:  CLICK TO JOIN!

Edited by MonoTone
  • Downvote 1

34 minutes ago, xxdem said:

the quality of the server is much worse than the quality of this trashcan's English. I can guarantee that

Apparently you had a bad childhood. Oh, i forgot that you have it right now too. Grow up! If you do not respect the work of others, at least shut up and do not bother at all.

Edited by MonoTone

3 hours ago, JohnBoy13 said:

You fucked up pride reborn to open your server. You will fail. 

Oh... it is really sad to see that there is still some people like you which are blind that much.....

Continue to believe Reborn's excuses and nonsense claims and please stay away from my posts. 

Next time when you will post such a bullshit, please place some proofs here :)

Edited by Deazertier

2 hours ago, Deazertier said:

Oh... it is really sad to see that there is still some people like you which are blind that much.....

Continue to believe Reborn's excuses and nonsense claims and please stay away from my posts. 

Next time when you will post such a bullshit, please place some proofs here :)

I know very well what I am talking about. You were hosting the server, for Kappa help. You sabotaged them and said the pack had backdoor. Poor guy. You can't withstand the fact that a home made server like reborn had more players than yours. 

2 hours ago, JohnBoy13 said:

I know very well what I am talking about. You were hosting the server, for Kappa help. You sabotaged them and said the pack had backdoor. Poor guy. You can't withstand the fact that a home made server like reborn had more players than yours. 

Wow :D You are living in a true fairy tale :D

I don't care about Reborn player base. If they like it let them to play there :D I am not doing this job for making cash or anything. It is my hobby and my server is for a compact community :)

54 minutes ago, Deazertier said:

Wow :D You are living in a true fairy tale :D

I don't care about Reborn player base. If they like it let them to play there :D I am not doing this job for making cash or anything. It is my hobby and my server is for a compact community :)

yeah u dont care for cash, thats the reason you still tryhard after all these insane fails u had, ur server was the most failed pridelike copy and barely lasted 1 day

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Deazertier said:

Apparently you had a bad childhood. Oh, i forgot that you have it right now too. Grow up! If you do not respect the work of others, at least shut up and do not bother at all.

Work of others ? is this really your work ? you did use a base of some STOLEN files you probably " NOT PROBABLY " downloaded from l2jbrasil :happyforever:  ,  You did launched over 4? 5? 6? server and all of them Failed and shut on the next day of the grand opening ,  let me remind you something dear Rifah Mammadli , L2 Kaya or Kaiya or w/e name u used , next you went pride , next eternal sin c4 mix interlude guess what ! not even 2 or 3 days lasted there was one more interlude pride like  i dont remember the name right now im sure there were more that lasted even less than an hour :forever_alone_like_a_boss:, but its really doesn't matter . Dont talk about xdem having bad childhood, cause the one that really had those ' bad childhood ; was you ! You tried to lick and asked xdem to work together on AePvP and he turned you down , i guess he knew something more ... then you went emo ' im going to ddos aepvp when it'll launch or more swears . well he still waiting ! go for it :angel:

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

I don't have any  intentions to talk to you guys. You are a rat army, liars and so on. 

80% of this community are using shared packs. People who contribute on it and restore those shared packs for their own needs is a big work and time consuming. If you still don't understand it so please just move back into your cave and talk bullshits to each other not to me.  I don't care about xDem or you. Yes i had some support from him 2 years ago and it is not a bad thing to ask someone for a help when you don't understand.  Yeah i am doing all kind of servers because as i mentioned i was doing those server for fun to enjoy within small community. I am not a money hunter and doesn't care about it at all.  Also let me to open your eyes a bit. I didn't download files from L2jBrasil :) i have my own place where i can get files when i need.  All what you can is just to talk a shit nothing else. What are you trying to do by posting here my Facebook address ? :D You are so funny man. Respect yourself! My childhood was good enough, that is why i am not with full of hatred against to others like you :D

Edited by Deazertir