Heading Bug Fix

1 hour ago, Vilmis said:

Did you try? This „FastTeleport“ works in interlude, but heading doesn't look like would be working as i mentioned before or maybe i'm wrong? You can add almost everything whatever you want to writeImpl() if they are in the bottom they won't break the packet.

btw, if  TeleportToLocation would send heading which means //goup should fix your heading when entered to world again and have heading from database, but it doesn't.

I use this structure of packet since the time when i used yet IL client for own project. And it's worked/works correct. FastTeleport variable disable effect of black screen for teleport and can be uses only for not longer teleports (read the my description "correct position").

The tip of sending this packet after UserInfo while player entering into the world not checked by me.

Fot this packet you need change basic holder Location() and add new param _heading. Also you will need rewrite all teleportTo() methods everywhere and for everyone. Otherwise it will look like no heading effect.

The result of fix. The same effect can be seen in IL, CT1.x and CT2.x clients.

Edited by Rootware

2 hours ago, Rootware said:

I use this structure of packet since the time when i used yet IL client for own project. And it's worked/works correct. FastTeleport variable disable effect of black screen for teleport and can be uses only for not longer teleports (read the my description "correct position").

The tip of sending this packet after UserInfo while player entering into the world not checked by me.

Fot this packet you need change basic holder Location() and add new param _heading. Also you will need rewrite all teleportTo() methods everywhere and for everyone. Otherwise it will look like no heading effect.

The result of fix. The same effect can be seen in IL, CT1.x and CT2.x clients.

Maybe do you have video from interlude?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...