Hi ,  i play in x120 pvp server (high five CT 2.6)

And i play shillien templar lv 85 in olymp with elegia h +20 blunt weapon s84 +20 (hp drain) and sword s84 +10 (focus)

( in this server olymp oly can use +10 set armor and weapon)

but skill can be use at max enchant , 

and my ring b.zaken, b.lilith, frintezza, valakas, baium, beleth, and Qa,

and i use dyes in olymp +4wit -4 int ( can use -men on tank server rules), +3dex -3 con, +3 str  -3 con, is this a good choise ? Please help me

with this dyes i really need your help :D .

Thankyou :D

2 hours ago, Atmosphere777 said:

Hi ,  i play in x120 pvp server (high five CT 2.6)

And i play shillien templar lv 85 in olymp with elegia h +20 blunt weapon s84 +20 (hp drain) and sword s84 +10 (focus)

( in this server olymp oly can use +10 set armor and weapon)

but skill can be use at max enchant , 

and my ring b.zaken, b.lilith, frintezza, valakas, baium, beleth, and Qa,

and i use dyes in olymp +4wit -4 int ( can use -men on tank server rules), +3dex -3 con, +3 str  -3 con, is this a good choise ? Please help me

with this dyes i really need your help :D .

Thankyou :D

56 minutes ago, Shizofrenic said:

l0mgaa2.jpg

Your dyes is good enough i guess :D but if u use elegia, why u need sword.

Can i ask you bro? What dyes u use ?? And what armor u use hehe i really2 need guide ):

vesper noble robe and vorpal H. then u can - con without a big loss of hp/cp. about elegia i cant say anything, never had that set (too expensive where i play :D), but if it gives great amount of crt rate, it means you no need sword and can play blunt all time.

Best guide: test various tactics and find your best. cuz different char set up - different tactics and equip.

From description i guess you play in high rates server, so there is good conditions to test.

13 minutes ago, Shizofrenic said:

vesper noble robe and vorpal H. then u can - con without a big loss of hp/cp. about elegia i cant say anything, never had that set (too expensive where i play :D), but if it gives great amount of crt rate, it means you no need sword and can play blunt all time.

Best guide: test various tactics and find your best. cuz different char set up - different tactics and equip.

From description i guess you play in high rates server, so there is good conditions to test.

Thankyou bro for info, anysug for dyes ? I also  try go with +con and -dex str + and dex- and o always miss when i attack