Concept C6

Pleyne

Hey, was wondering what is the best concept for Interlude? I got distant from this chronicle, while working on H5, but now, when all the projects are over, I want to work on C6.
But I need general idea what people do still expect from such a chronicle?
Going to tops and finding top 5 Int. projects shows that people like:
* Mid/craft, like la2dream.
* PvP no custom and custom.
This says buffers + mp potions, just "farm" a bit and lets go pewpew.

Basically, i have a such idea, to make mid craft, w/o any shops or buffers (basically, I've coded myself a mini buffer, which allows to get "main buffs" - might/shield/acu etc. for 1 hour to get grinding started, as level gets higher, buff time is reduced), the alternative is to have buffer boxes as the old times.(Ofc, buff time is original, except song/dances - which would be 5 mins). The best catch is that you can make your buffer character - buff shop. Buffs from buff shop will have 1hour time buffs (30min for songs/dances) . If you have "slow" pc (which I dont believe guys, that at 2019 such people have computers who cant load 3 pc), the buff stores would solve you couple of problems.

Also, no MP potions, which would require EE/SE. Maybe, just MAYBE, an old MP potion which works like HP potion, but with a small recharge of MP %. All quests required, maybe some requirements won't be needed.

But the basically question is - do people want this old classic gameplay? It's 30-50x rates. Or they just want to go insta level 80, make pvp, quit and repeat in another project? Because interlude is short in terms of mid/craft gameplay, so i was thinking of expanding it by this idea.

Edited by Pleyne

That could work but on classic.

Those top servers, are old and known, mostly Ru servers.

New server basically have no chance to success. So the second concept is the way to go. I would say, but hey, everything is possible :dat:

3 hours ago, Pleyne said:

Hey, was wondering what is the best concept for Interlude? I got distant from this chronicle, while working on H5, but now, when all the projects are over, I want to work on C6.
But I need general idea what people do still expect from such a chronicle?
Going to tops and finding top 5 Int. projects shows that people like:
* Mid/craft, like la2dream.
* PvP no custom and custom.
This says buffers + mp potions, just "farm" a bit and lets go pewpew.

Basically, i have a such idea, to make mid craft, w/o any shops or buffers (basically, I've coded myself a mini buffer, which allows to get "main buffs" - might/shield/acu etc. for 1 hour to get grinding started, as level gets higher, buff time is reduced), the alternative is to have buffer boxes as the old times.(Ofc, buff time is original, except song/dances - which would be 5 mins). The best catch is that you can make your buffer character - buff shop. Buffs from buff shop will have 1hour time buffs (30min for songs/dances) . If you have "slow" pc (which I dont believe guys, that at 2019 such people have computers who cant load 3 pc), the buff stores would solve you couple of problems.

Also, no MP potions, which would require EE/SE. Maybe, just MAYBE, an old MP potion which works like HP potion, but with a small recharge of MP %. All quests required, maybe some requirements won't be needed.

But the basically question is - do people want this old classic gameplay? It's 30-50x rates. Or they just want to go insta level 80, make pvp, quit and repeat in another project? Because interlude is short in terms of mid/craft gameplay, so i was thinking of expanding it by this idea.

its like lineage2.cz  

2 hours ago, Iordanov said:

good idea but you should post it 10 years ago.

Basically, this is the idea, how to make gameplay a bit longer. I've sat down from start of this topic and coded offline buffs stores / corrected buffer. Got few new ideas, like all rb's are PvP zones, from rb's players get mana potions (careless about level). So basically, you will need to farm rb's. Mini shop will be provided also (no one wants to craft SSD). Just i need to solve idea, how to get pvp for player at every level 20-40, 40-60, 70-80 stages. That would be awesome, if PvP is must be to receive vital benefits.

3 hours ago, Pleyne said:

Basically, this is the idea, how to make gameplay a bit longer. I've sat down from start of this topic and coded offline buffs stores / corrected buffer. Got few new ideas, like all rb's are PvP zones, from rb's players get mana potions (careless about level). So basically, you will need to farm rb's. Mini shop will be provided also (no one wants to craft SSD). Just i need to solve idea, how to get pvp for player at every level 20-40, 40-60, 70-80 stages. That would be awesome, if PvP is must be to receive vital benefits.

as i told you before its kinda nice idea but cant be in this age of la2.

la2 nowdays its very simple, find a server where most cps goes log there farm max 2 days not even try hard and then log just for epics nothing else.